= jealousy =

To be honest, Lily wouldn't say that she's the jealous type of person but recently, she has been getting a bit bitter whenever the members gets too flirty with fans during fansign, especially Heeseung, Jake and Ni-Ki. The three seems like they're silently competing each other on who's the most flirtatious with how they interact with the fans. Lily doesn't want to feel like that because they're just working and at the end of the day, the one who gets to cuddle them is Lily so there's nothing to lose, really.

But she just can't help it. And it's even worse that she had to sit in between Jake and Heeseung, which is widely known as the two most flirtatious members of Enhypen. She dread this day as one, she would feel super jealous and two, it's because she can never compete with them. It sounded so childish to be jealous over that but Lily can't help herself.

The way their hands locked with the fans drives her crazy. Not to mention how Heeseung is literally straight out flirting instead of talking normally. "Heeseung oppa, people have been saying that I don't look good wearing glasses which caused me to become really insecure with myself," she pauses, looking up at Heeseung who had a frown. "But you're really pretty with them on though?"

Lily almost snorted at the things he said. And obviously the girl liked it because she began blushing madly. Heeseung signed her photobook and went back to the conversation with the girl. "Don't mind what people say because you're pretty either way. Take care~"

As the time is over, the girl bid goodbye to Heeseung and moved to Lily who she greeted happily. "Lily yah! You're really pretty up front!" She shrieked excitedly and Lily chuckle. "Thank you. You're super pretty yourself. I don't think I can compete with you." She commented as she signed her photobook. It was really nice talking to her as her bias in Enhypen is Lily and she's starting to feel bad for even being jealous over the precious fan.

"Aww, the time is over. It's too short~" the girl whines, causing Lily to pout cutely. "I wish I had more time to talk to you~ Anyway, see you again soon, Lily~ Bye~" She waved goodbye to Lily and moved on to Jake. Since she's the last fan for the fansign, Lily could finally take a breather by drinking some water. Heeseung is suddenly staring at Lily with a smile on his face and the girl glared at him. "Stop staring. You know I don't like it when people stare at me."

She rolled her eyes at Heeseung and looked away to the front to interact with the fans. The eldest know something is wrong Lily refuses to speak to him so the second they all got inside the waiting room, Heeseung picked her up bridal style before sitting down on the couch. "Let me go! Lee Heeseung!"

Heeseung hissed, "are you really talking informally to me right now, young lady?" Lily rolled her eyes once again and tried to escape from Heeseung but his hold on her is strong that she could barely even move so she just accept her defeat. "Peach! Here's your peach iced tea." Jay sat next to the two and handed her the drink. "Thank you, oppa. Love you."

"Oh? Love you? To Jay? While you've been giving me attitude for the whole day? Oh?" She made her annoyed face which had Jay amused. Sunghoon entered the room after going to the toilet and he was shocked to see Lily. "What are you, princess? A big baby now?" Lily groaned at the teasing. She really wanted to get out of Heeseung's hold but he's not letting it happen, like at all. "Jay oppa deserves it and you don't. Let me go now, or else...."

Heeseung raised his eyebrows teasingly. "What are you going to do? You can't even escape right now." She huffed angrily and accepted defeat as she laid quietly on his lap. Her head is resting on his shoulder even though she wanted nothing to do with him at the moment. It was quiet in the room as everyone was scrolling through their phones. "Were you jealous?"

"For god's sake, no. What made you think that? There's absolutely no reason to be jealous." Lily defended herself. She's like an open book to the members. She literally had her emotions on her sleeves so it's easy to read her. Heeseung scoffed, "yeah, right. You were staring daggers at the girl I was talking to at the fansign earlier. Are you sure you're not jealous?"

She rolled her eyes for the nth times that day and smack him on the chest. If he wasn't so good looking that time, she would smack him across the face for making her so mad for no obvious reason. "Just admit it, baby. You're indeed jealous—"

"But you're really pretty with them on though." She suddenly repeated before making eye contact with Heeseung. "Are you for real? Who says that nowadays? It's like the lamest thing I've ever heard coming from someone who's apparently the most flirtatious member in Enhypen. You sucks, oppa. I hope you know that." She huffed and looked away so that the eldest wouldn't be able to see her red face from embarrassment.

She had just indirectly admitted that she was jealous and knowing Heeseung, he would probably tease her about it for times to come. But he is oddly quiet. He had this smile on his lips as he falls deeper in love with Lily that he can't hide the way he's looking at her with adoration. "You're seriously so cute when you're jealous. This is a rare side of you and I have to say I kinda like it."

He beamed happily. "But you have nothing to worry about. You'll still be my baby until you're grey and old. You're the only girl that I let sit on my lap, do you know that?" Lily scoffed, masking the fact that she's actually flustered. "So what? Should I be honored or something? I can go sit on the couch or the other members but you won't let me."

"Of course I won't let you. I'm just saying that you're special to me so don't be too jealous. I might be flirty with the fans as it's my job to provide a good fan service but at the end of the day, you're the only one I'll come back to." Ni-Ki who has been hearing the two silently talking suddenly scoffed. "What is this? Some kind of love confession?"

Heeseung smirked, "of course. Are you jealous that Lily is all mine, Riki?"

Ni-Ki scoffed once again. How dare he challenge the maknae when Lily would literally drop everything just to be with Ni-Ki when he needed her? "Dream on, hyung. Lily nuna is all mine and she loves me more than she loves you. Isn't that right, nuna?"

Just to rile Heeseung up, Lily nodded her head excitedly. "Of course, Riki. I love you more than anyone." Ni-Ki cocked his eyebrows at Heeseung just to rile him up even more. The two maknaes are surely doing a good job at riling the eldest up because now, Heeseung is the one being jealous. "You guys are mean."

Lily chuckled as she gently ruffles Heeseung's hair, "you're the one who started this all so just bear with it."

##