= outfit malfunction =

*Requested*

Lily usually doesn't mind the clothes that the stylist put her in except for that one time.

They're getting ready for their upcoming performance at one of the biggest year end award show when she realized that she's actually in a big trouble when it comes to her outfit. The top that she thought was fine is actually not. It's so small and tight that her breasts are literally spilling out of its cup. She had to wear another layer of shirt on top and that was fine for her but on the second song, she will have to take off the shirt. And let's not even talk about how short and tiny the shorts is.

With every step she takes, she could feel the hem of the shorts riding up higher and higher, showing more skin than it's supposed to. What's worse is that her safety shorts that was supposed to protect her was not working so well as it is too short to even be considered as a safety shorts. She's clearly uncomfortable with it but still, she said nothing because the stylist that was assigned to her was a new one and she doesn't seem so friendly.

Even when she was dressing Lily up, she would say stuffs like Lily had gained weight and all, making her feel more insecure than she already is. So, even though the dress is making her uncomfortable, she doesn't say a word and go to put her mic pack on.

Heeseung saw the way Lily is dressed and he can't help but to not like it. It's too revealing and considering that Lily is barely an adult, it's almost inappropriate for her to wear it but he didn't interfere since Lily will always speak up if the outfit that she wears is not up to her liking. There's only a few minutes left before they got on stage and Lily is getting more and more anxious.

"Enhypen! You're up in 2! Stand by!" They all took their positions and Lily took hers. The intro for their performance went on smoothly. Although her shorts kept on riding up everytime she moves, she paid no mind to it until the first song finally began, which is Blessed-Cursed.

Known to everyone, Enhypen is known as one of the group with most intense choreographies so Lily doesn't know how long she can dance before she find it super uncomfortable. Sunoo and Jay could see her pulling her shorts down every single time that she had the chance. Even to them, the shorts looks like they're barely visible under the large shirt she wears on top.

Not long after, the first song ended and they all rushed backstage to get change. Lily hesitates to take off the shirt but what little time she had, she took the shirt off and put on a cropped blazer that is not much of help. "Are you okay, angel? Your shorts are ridiculously short." Jake said as he looked at her worried face. "I know. I feel uncomfortable in them but I don't dare to say anything to the new stylist. She had already gotten mad at me, saying I gained weight when she dressed me up earlier."

Jake's eyes widened in surprise. He was about to say something but didn't get the chance to do so as they were rushed to go on stage for the intense break dance. Lily exhaled deeply and did her best at the break dance, even when her butt is literally on display. All she wanted to do is go back and hide in a hole. It's embarrassing enough that she's wearing a top so tight that her breasts are spilling out but it's even worse with the shorts.

She never wanted for a performance to end this quickly before. You best believe, once the performance ended, Lily rushed back into the dressing room, wanting to get changed but not giving the permission to do so by her stylist. At the end, she had to sit through the award show, feeling like she's naked in front of lots of people. Jungwon who sat next to her took off his blazer and handed it to her.

"Put it over your lap." He had asked her to do and she gladly did. The whole time, Lily was uncomfortable and she wished the show ended sooner so that she could finally went home. Sunghoon cleared his throat as he took off his blazer and put it on Lily's shoulder. "I think you might need it, princess."

Lily's mouth opened to say something but before she could, Sunghoon cuts in. "Don't even bother thinking about me. I think you need it more than me." Feeling defeated, Lily silently thanked Sunghoon for the blazer. Now that she has two large blazers to cover her up, she actually seems to be a little bit uplifted.

But that moment doesn't last very long when they're called on stage to receive an award. She was looking at Jungwon, ready to return his blazer when he approached her and took the blazer himself. Then, he wrapped his arms around her waist, tying the blazer around her waist. It's not much of a help but he hoped that it's enough to make Lily less self conscious.

The crowd went crazy at the interaction and even more so when Niki placed an arm around Lily's shoulder, pulling her close to him so that the blazer that she's wearing will not slide down due to it being too big on her. They arrived on the stage with Jungwon accepting the trophy. As the leader, he started his speech, thanking everyone involved in making Enhypen who they are today.

Jake went next and followed with Niki. Afterwards, they went down and back to their seats. However, this time, the guys seem more stern and serious than they was before. Niki is sitting on Lily's left while Sunoo on her right. They both gave off the vibe that if anyone were to stare at Lily inappropriately, they might have problem with the whole group.

Niki leans in to whisper something into Lily's ear, "tell me who's this stylist of yours later."

"And what are you going to do to her?"

The maknae shrugs. What he had planned was something that can't be easily disclosed. Sunoo hummed upon hearing the two's conversation. He scoffed, gaining Lily's attention. "She should regret ever doing her job half-assedly."

"Oppa!" She whisper-yelled with wide eyes. Never thought there would come a day where she would see Sunoo so mad. "She deserves it, Lily. You know she does."

<>