= temper =

*Requested*

It's hard to see Lily truly mad. Of course, it's amazing to tease her and she does have a big reaction to it but that's mostly just the surface. Lily never truly bursts out in anger, no matter if someone is degrading her and making her feel bad.

The members would love to keep it that way since it's true that the quiet kind is the scariest when they're mad.

——

Lily is mostly quiet when they decided to tease her because she knows they're just doing it to get a reaction out of her. Sometimes, she found it amusing but on days that her mood was on the lower side, the teasing feels like a slap to the face. Especially when she's trying to be serious and get the work done. It made her feel like they don't respect them as a person.

Enhypen is currently having a discussion on the concept that they wanted to do on the next comeback. Each member raised up their opinions, trying to see what would be good and Lily did try. Keyword being try because someone will always overlap her whenever she's trying to speak up.

If it was once, she could probably let it go and thought of it as nothing. Even if it was twice or thrice, she's willing to pay no mind to it but this is just too much. She couldn't even voice out her opinion because someone will try to talk over her. At first, she thought that they're unintentional but she could see the way the members looked at each other with a playful glint in their eyes.

"I thin—" She is once again cut off by Sunghoon. "We should really continue with the vampires concept. It's —"

Lily finally had enough as she scoffed loudly, grabbing everyone's attention. "Lily? What's wrong?" If it wasn't for the fact that Lily has so much respect for Jay, she would have really reacted like crazy. "What's wrong? Are you seriously asking me that? You guys have been cutting me off every single time I tried to speak up and you have the audacity to ask me what's wrong?! Are you being fucking serious right now?!"

"Nuna—"

She glared at the maknae. "I'm speaking right now, Niki. Can't you see that? Or are you pretending not to see because I am a kid in your eyes?!" She huffed, "I endure your teasing even when it's too much because I don't want to be labelled as someone who can't take a joke but this is too much. You guys clearly don't see me as someone you should respect."

Lily took her stuffs and leave the meeting room. She head to her favorite frozen yoghurt place and had almost three cups of those yoghurts. Large-sized, mind you. The guilt is beginning to eat her up. She knows that it's wrong of them to do so but lashing out like that is so out of character of her.

Still, it wasn't particularly her fault for lashing out when they barely care about her feelings.

"Here you are." She looked up to see the owner of the familiar voice and there, she saw seven of them. They all approached Lily who then rolled her eyes and took her stuffs to leave the place. The last thing she wants to do is make a scene in a public place where everyone is watching. It's hard enough to control her emotions by herself.

Jake sighed, "why do we always do this?"

They then followed Lily into the busy streets of Seoul. Since it's weekend, the streets are filled to the brim with people enjoying their weekend. Couples, families, friends. Just name it. And with that much of people, it's easy for the guys to lost sight of Lily when she just entered a jewelry store to buy a new pair of earrings.

The staff is surprised to see Lily since she is a big fan of Lily. "Our jewelry are all hand made and I can assure you that you'll be the only one to wear that design." She said, making Lily hum. "Then, can you please pick out two pairs of earrings of your choice for me?" She nodded her head excitedly, "it will be my pleasure, miss. Anything else you'd like?"

"Hmm." Lily then sees a set of eight rings being displayed. The staffs follows Lily's eyes towards the set of rings. "That is our newest addition called Fate. It is a ring set with eight rings included. They all may look very similar to each other but the rings are made individually by different people with different materials."

Lily smiled, "oh, really? They're so alike that I thought it was all made by one person." It made the staff smiles. "That's why it's called Fate, miss. The ring makers actually have different style but when they made this ring, they weirdly made a style that is so similar to each other."

The girl chuckled, "get me that set too. And please boxed it individually, if you could."

"Sure. I'll get that prepared for you, miss. Meanwhile, please feel free to look around. If you'd like anything to drink, you can let any of us know. It's complimentary so it's free." Lily thanked the staff and sat down, scrolling through her phone to see lots of miss called from the guys. She snorted, "sucks to be you guys."

••

After spending lots of time and money, Lily finally went back to the practice room to fetch something before she head back to the dorm. However, she didn't expect the guys to be waiting for her at the practice room. The second her eyes locked with Jungwon, he scrambled towards her. "Lily. Don't leave and listen to what we have to say to you."

Her expression is stoic and it's unusual to see her like that as she's always smiling when they looked at her. It's kind of scaring them off for some reason seeing her so expressionless. "We wanted to apologize to you, Lily. It was wrong of us to do that to you but about you saying we don't respect you, that's not true. We really admire you, Lily. Even Heeseung hyung admire you too." The leader is nervous as he forced himself to look into her eyes that is filled with anger.

"And we surely respect you too. It was wrong of us and we did go overboard with the joke. We're sorry that we gave you the impression that we don't see you as someone we should respect. But you need to know that is never the case." As the leader who approved of the plan of joking around like that, he feel really guilty. Lily is being quiet and not saying anything, which made them all anxious. The silent treatment is really killing them.

Lily opened her mouth to speak, "do you guys regret it?" They all nodded their head in sync like kids being scolded for not behaving well. "And what prove do you have as evidence?" She cocked one of her eyebrow, raising it to make it seem like she's expecting something when she's actually just fooling around. She want them to have a taste of their own medicine.

Sunoo looked up, "we will do whatever you want us to do for the next three days."

It was just a silly test Lily wanted to do but upon hearing that, it doesn't hurt to play along a bit more. "What will you do?"

"Anything," answered Jake. "Anything? Are you sure?" They all nodded their head eagerly. At this point, they're willing to do anything just to make her forgive them. They can't live peacefully, knowing Lily is upset with them because of their behavior. Her lips suddenly curled up into a smile, "well, deal."

Heeseung let out a sigh of relief and he leads the guys to form a group hug with Lily. "But I'm warning you guys. Do this again and see what's the consequences. Do you guys hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

<>