= sunghoon's princess =

Sunghoon don't often show affection to Lily since he doesn't want to be seen as obsessed like the other members are towards Lily but he can't deny that he care and love Lily deeply like she is his own sister. He is often there when she needed anyone. Also, their dynamic has been the talk of the fans because as everyone knows, Sunghoon has really bad temper while Lily is the total opposite from him.

However, whenever they're together or close to each other, the fans could see that they somehow complete each other and it's honestly just so cute to see.

———

Exhibit One

Due to the back to back schedule, the members barely had time to rest and breathe. Sunghoon has been on edge ever since. If on normal days he could control his temper, this time he could barely hold it down. Especially when Jay and Jake are teasing him just to make him even more angry. However, the last time he exploded, it caused pain to Lily and he would hate it if it happens again so he just walked out of the practice room to cool down.

After coming back from the toilet, Lily realized that Sunghoon is nowhere to be found. So, she asked Jay about it and immediately rushed out to buy his favorite dessert which just happened to be tiramisu before going to find him. He's at the roof top, sitting by himself as he listened to some music with his eyes closed. Lily sat next to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Leave. I'm not in the mood for your teasing." He didn't even open his eyes and besides, he's wearing his headphone so it would be impossible to hear her. Lily tapped his shoulder once again and due to being so stressed out, he took off his headphones violently before standing up. Once he realized that it's Lily, he visibly relaxed. "I'm so sorry for scaring you, princess. I thought it was—"

Lily didn't let him finish. "It's okay. I know you're stressed out so here. I bought you your favorite dessert." Sunghoon's gaze softened as he sat back down on the bench. "You did? Did you went alone to buy this?" The girl nodded her head with a big smile. She went to the store about 15 minutes walk away since it's the cafe that sells Sunghoon's favorite tiramisu. "They've been a lot playful lately. I'm not invalidating your feelings and I'm also not telling you that what you feel is wrong. What they did was wrong but you know, they just did it to just tease you a bit."

She pouted as she is too focused with opening the box of tiramisu. "They felt bad about what happened and wanted to find you but I told them not to bother you just yet. You need some time to cool off, don't you?" Sunghoon hums as he hang his head low. The girl is struggling to open the box with her newly made acrylic long nails but she never once gives up. However, Sunghoon has to admit that he isn't as patient as Lily but he didn't interfere.

"There!" Five minutes later, she finally managed to tear open the box beautifully, making Sunghoon chuckled as he ruffled her hair. "You're such a cutie, princess. Thank you for this. I feel a bit better now."

Lily grinned happily. "Glad to be of help, hehe. Go on and dig in."

———

Exhibit Two

Lily often had a complexity whenever she looks at herself in the mirror. She could only see all the flaws in herself and not the beauty that she has.

One day, while she is judging herself in front of her full body mirror, Sunghoon walked in to ask her if she wanted anything since they're ordering food. Lily looked at Sunghoon with her doe eyes. "Are you okay, princess? Why are you standing in front of the mirror like that?" He got closer to her and stood behind her to see if there's anything special in the mirror.

"It's nothing. I just think that I've gained some weight is all." She stepped away from the mirror to sit on her bed. Sunghoon looked at the mirror, then at Lily. "I don't think you've gained any weight. If anything, you're losing weight. Even the doctor said so, right?" He looked at Lily with a frown. "Yeah but an idol shouldn't weight more than 40kg. That's what people have been saying to me. And my weight now is 43kg."

If it wasn't for the fact that Lily looked like her world is torn apart when she said that, Sunghoon would've scolded her for listening to all those people. He sat in front of Lily and held her hands. "You know that's not true, right? You can be any weight you want. All that we want is for you to be happy. Look at you now. You're the standard but are you happy with yourself?"

Lily shook her head no. "See? Why are you still listening to them if it doesn't make you happy?"

"Because it makes them happy. Thousands of people are happy when they see me as they see fit. My happiness doesn't matter. Theirs does." Sunghoon closed his eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again. "That's not how it works, Lily. You matters most to yourself and besides, look at you. You're practically glowing. You woke up every day, looking like a princess that came out straight from a fairy tale. And I'm not saying this just to make you feel better. It's a fact."

The girl's lips started curling up into a smile. "You're exaggerating it, oppa." Sunghoon shook his head. "No, I'm not. Why do you think I call you princess, Lily?"

She shrugged her shoulders which made Sunghoon sighed. "You know what? Let's just forget about whatever problem you have and let's eat. I don't take no for an answer so what do you want to eat?"

At first, she was hesitant and Sunghoon almost scolded her. "Can I have fried chicken?"

"Sure, princess."

"And cheeseballs." Sunghoon nodded his head gladly. "Anything for you, my princess. Come on out, the others are looking for you." Lily jumped up from her bed and was about to leave her room but not before giving Sunghoon a tight hug. "I needed that, oppa. Thank you and I love you too."

"I love you too, princess."

———

Exhibit Three

And even though Sunghoon loves Lily a lot, sometimes he just wants to smack her for being such a brat. Just like right now.

"Stop it, Lily. This is a warning." Lily turned a deaf ear to Sunghoon. "What are you gonna do about it, oppa? It's only my fourth cup of ice cream. I can get more if I want. You don't own me or anything," she said as she feeds herself a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth just to spite the guy even more. He should've known that this is just her playing around.

Sunghoon sighed, "you're going to get an upset stomach, princess. And you're going to keep me up at night because I'll be worried about you." Lily awed and what he said made her feel a little bit guilty about being such a brat when he's just genuinely worried about her. "Okay fine, I'll stop but let me have just one more cup. Just one more, I promise."

He rolled his eyes, "fine. Just one more, okay? And you're done for today." Lily shrieked happily and landed a peck on Sunghoon's cheek. "You're the best, oppa! Love you!"

"Whatever."

###