= 04z (jungwon + lily) =

Whenever the two of them are together, please pray for your life as all hell will break loose. The two of them are by far the most chaotic duo and due to them being the same age, there's a lot of thing they have in common and it made them all the more terrifying.

=====

one

"Are you not going to get up, Jungwon? I'll count to three." Jungwon heed no mind in Lily's threat. He's just rolling on top of Lily like she's some kind of mat. How did they get in this situation? Well, they both were playing some games online when Jungwon laid his head on Lily's stomach but soon enough, his back is against her stomach and being the playful kid he is, he refuses to leave. Lily scoffs, "for a leader, you seems pretty childish. Get off me this instant, leader nim or I'll scream."

Jungwon chuckled to himself. Still, he did no effort to move. It's not like Jungwon is heavy but still, he's a guy and Lily isn't the strongest. She just had lunch too so with Jungwon sitting on her stomach, it made her feel extra bloated. It's only a matter of time before she throws up. "Jungwon, I'm gonna throw up. Get up." She pushed and pushed but still, with her strength, Jungwon didn't even move at all. Oh. It's bad. Lily covers her mouth since she feels the food she just ate crawling up her throat and is waiting to be released.

She slaps Jungwon's arm over and over again until she had enough and throw up on the floor. Jungwon's eyes widened in horror. It made him get off her almost immediately. "Oh my god. I thought you were just kidding. I'm so sorry." There's a bad aftertaste in Lily's mouth from throwing up which she hates. Jungwon started panicking. "I'm so sorry. Sit up first. I'll clean this up." Lily shook her head, "it's dirty. I'll clean it up myself."

"No, no. This happened because of me so I'll clean up. You can go to the bathroom and take a bath first. I'll have everything clean up by then." Lily felt bad for letting Jungwon clean it up though he's the one who let it happen. No one's barf smells like flower so Lily is insecure about that. Still, it was Jungwon's fault so she gets off the bed and head to the bathroom while Jungwon cleans the floor and even changed the bed sheets as some was splashed on it. He tops it all off by spraying peach scent mist all over the room.

Lily walked in the room after showering, wearing Niki's hoodie that seems a lot bigger on her. It reaches her lower thighs. The maknae loves oversized, baggy tops so even on Niki, it's big enough. "Thank you for cleaning the room. I didn't mean to let you do that. I'd be glad to clean it myself." Jungwon sighed, "stop saying that. You're making me feel very guilty."

She bite into her lower lip. Jungwon did the same. He felt so bad that he can't seem the leave the room. "Cuddles?" Lily's eyes light up with excitement as she nodded her head but the second she approached Jungwon, she had to take a step back. "Maybe a shower first? Then cuddle? You stinks." Jungwon scoffs, "of course. I'll be back."

The leader rushed out of the room to take the shortest shower ever in his whole life. But by the time he's done, Lily is already sleeping. However, there's some space next to Lily, probably for Jungwon so he laid on the bed and wrapped his arms around Lily as they both drift off to sleep.

=====

two

Jungwon brought Lily to a store that lets you make your own cake since they both were planning to record it as a vlog. The leader sets the camera up on the side so that he wouldn't have to hold it up while they both makes the batter for the cakes. Lily is putting on her apron, "Jungwon, can you tie the apron for me. Please?"

The leader pretended to roll his eyes in annoyance due to the girl bossing him around but she just smiles. The apron is tied comfortably for Lily so that she can move around without any discomfort. Jungwon steps back and was about to tie his own apron but Lily slaps his hands away and replace it with her own. "It's only fair I help you too," she tied it nicely, "there."

They finally sat down with the teacher who'll be guiding them through the whole process. Throughout it all, Lily and Jungwon are focused on the task. There are not much word that they uttered. Finally, after a while, they finally placed the batters in the oven. All that's left to do is wait for the cake to bake. They thought that there's nothing to do but the teacher came back with a tray. "While waiting, you guys can make the decorations for your cakes later. There's chocolate that you can free as a decoration and so much more."

She placed the tray on the tables. Lily's eyes dilated slightly in excitement. Jungwon chuckled. It's always a sight to see whenever Lily gets excited. "I'm thinking of giving the cake to the members," suggested Lily, making Jungwon hum. "Well, let's do it like this. We'll make one for them and the other one for us. You'll make the one for them since you're more artistic anyway and I'll do the one for us." Lily nodded her head and took the chocolate mould so that she can pour the melted dark chocolate in it.

The leader took a few glances at Lily. By how focused she is, Lily is oblivious to the fact that Jungwon is now secretly taking pictures of her. Once he's done, he kept his phone back in his bag and decorated the chocolate.

Three hours later, they finally finished decorating the cakes and now is just enjoying the cake that they had decorated. "It's cute, Jungwon. Like, it's not the best but since it's your first time, I'm impressed." Jungwon snorted and flipped his imaginary long hair cockily. "Come on. I'm Yang Jungwon. There's nothing I don't know." Lily smirked, "yeah, I know. That's why you said America is in—"

Jungwon shuts her up by shoving a spoonful of cake into her mouth. "It was a mistake and we don't talk about it anymore." Lily giggled, shaking her head. "Yes, sir."

=====

three

The heater in the dorm doesn't seem to be working and it's in the middle of winter where it's freezing cold. Jake had cuddled up with Heeseung and Niki while Sunghoon is stranded in between Jay and Sunoo. Jungwon and Lily is watching movies in her room, on her bed while they're under the blankets to keep themselves warm but it doesn't seem to be of much help.

Lily is trembling due to the cold and it worries Jungwon. "Would you like me to hold you? You're shaking," Jungwon suggested to which was answered by a shake of Lily's head. "I'm fine. This is nothing. A little bit of cold won't do any harm to me." Despite wanting to stay strong, Lily is shaking like a leaf when being blown by the wind. Jungwon smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and gently pull her close to him so that he could share some of his body warmth.

Though she doesn't want to admit it, having someone by her side to warm her up is much better than the useless blanket. It's also super comfortable that her eyes became heavy. "I need to stay awake to finish the movie but you're too comfortable, Wonnie."

"Just sleep. We'll get back to this movie later." Jungwon turned off the laptop and placed it on her nightstand. It's cold but they somehow felt warm when they're together. "Thank you, Jungwon."

<>