= saviour =

*Requested*

ps: I combined two requests in one because it's just about the same and I hope that's okay with the requester. Hope you guys enjoy.

Recently, the management of Enhypen had been on high tension as Sunoo had been getting lots of death threats, which caused the security to be heightened. At this point, it caused Sunoo to be so scared that he sometimes refused to go anywhere because he's scared for his life. However, as an artist with tours lining up, he couldn't really hide for a long time.

Enhypen is scheduled on a flight to Indonesia in the early January when Sunoo started getting death threats and going to the airport in itself is a possible danger to the guy so Lily made sure to stay close with Sunoo. She isn't so sure of the function of her staying close to him but she wished that it would at least be of some relief to him about all that is happening. She links her arm with his as they walked down the Incheon airport to head to their flight.

However, a commotion happened where loud arguing noises could be heard from afar. The scene was very crowded and the bodyguards couldn't make out what was causing the commotion so they just protected their artists so that they would arrive safely to their plane. However, the crowd started pushing each other really violently that even the members are affected.

Since the commotion had come from the right side, Lily had made sure she stood on that side so if anything happens, at least she would be the first one to take the blow. It's scary, she has to admit but she would rather have herself hurt than any of the members. "I will kill you, Kim Sunoo!" A man shouted. Lily recognized this voice. It's a Sunoo anti, who's also a really crazy sasaeng of Lily who does many impeccable things such as following Lily around and almost kidnapping her.

"Lily! Sunoo! Watch out!" Upon panicking, Lily covered Sunoo with her petite body from any possible harm and that's when she felt it. A sharp object being stabbed into the upper part of her back, only a few millimeters away from her heart. She stumbled forward into Sunoo's arms as the older guy looked at her worriedly. "Sunshine? Are you okay?" He didn't see the knife or any of the blood started to drip down on the floor. Amongst the chaos, the security is now dragging the sasaeng away as he thrashed around, screaming. "No! I didn't mean to hurt you Lily! I wanted to kill him! No!"

Sunoo's eyes widened upon seeing blood coming out from Lily's mouth. "Anyone call the ambulance! Lily had just been stabbed!" Called out someone from amongst the crowd. Sunoo held Lily's hand and face. "Why— What are you—" He tried to muster out anything to Lily but his mouth became unable to speak, only tears escaping his eyes. Even more so when Lily smiles weakly. "I'll be fine. What matters is that you're not harmed. Don't worry about me. I'm stronger than you think."

He couldn't believe what he's seeing and how the security failed to protect them. Everyone made space for them as Lily fell to the ground, still in Sunoo's arms. Ni-Ki then ran towards Lily. "Nuna."

Lily shook her head upon seeing the maknae's frustrated face. "I'll be fine, Riki. Don't you dare cry. It's not like I'm dying or any—" She felt some kind of liquid inside her throat urging to come out and that's when she began coughing out blood, which then landed on Sunoo and some of it splattered on Ni-Ki. "Where is the ambulance?! Why is it taking them so long?!" Jungwon shouted as the management team seems to do nothing apart from just watching as the scene unfolds.

He glared at them. "Are you just going to stand there and watch Lily die?" That's when they scrambled to get help. The color is slowly draining from Lily's skin and her consciousness is slowly slipping away. Sunoo gently tapped her cheek. "Stay awake for a bit, Lily. Help is on the way. Just stay with me for a bit, okay? Just a little bit."

—————

Lily was admitted to the hospital and the members had to leave for the tour nonetheless. The doctor said that it will take at least 8 to 9 months for the wound to heal but it's also relying heavily upon Lily's body's ability to heal. "Can I leave the hospital now? I know I can't dance and all that but can I at least perform on stage with them? I can't just take a long break. It's going to be weird for me."

The truth is, she hated the fact that she wasn't able to perform but since this is a choice that she made herself to protect Sunoo, it made her feel somewhat better. If it was Sunoo who had been the one stabbed, it would be him not being able to perform and the fans will be so sad about that. Lily thinks of herself as someone who doesn't hold any important values in the group so it would be fine if she didn't perform for a while.

After a few days, Lily head to Indonesia by plane to continue with the tours. Even though she couldn't dance like she usually does, she's still grateful that the company let her at least join the tour and perform on the side by sitting on a chair. Upon her arrival, the members attacked her with hugs but her manager reminded them about her wound. "It's still fairly new so there's a chance of the stitching breaking apart," he had said which made the members took a few steps back.

But Sunoo felt so bad because she ended up in such situation because of him. She looked up at him and shook her head. "I don't blame you so don't you dare blame yourself. I would have done it no matter who. I mean, you guys' lives are more important than my life. A little sacrifice won't hurt."

Sunghoon frowned, "who said anything about your life being not important to us? You're the most precious one, princess." Lily chuckled and nodded her head, not wanting to start a session of argument that would have turned into a chaotic scene. Sunoo steps up and hugs Lily gently as to not touch her healing wound. He couldn't thank her enough for the gesture she did which almost costed her life.

Lily sighed into Sunoo's chest. "All that matters is that none of you are hurt and that's more than enough for me. What a relief." The guy went silent, not being able to find the right words to say. All he could do is cry because he felt so guilty towards Lily even if it was not his fault to begin with. Lily grinned and patted his back. She really doesn't mind doing it all over again because they all meant the world to her and she would do anything for them, even if it would cost her, her own life.

"I love you, sunshine. I love you so much."

"Mm hmm. I love you too, oppa. Always and forever."

###