1-2: ••LOVE AND PURSUIT•• Online dating partner

1-2: LOVE AND PURSUIT -

Online dating partner

Chapter 1

Today is an important day, because she is going to meet her online dating partner!

Looking in the mirror and making sure that she was perfectly dressed, Airi cheered herself up in her heart.

Come on, Airi Ninomiya! As long as your online dating partner doesn't pull you away, try to have a face-to-face relationship!

"Mom, I'm going out!"

Airi quickly greeted her mother and boarded the Shinkansen from Tokyo to Yokohama with excitement and anticipation.

She has known this online dating partner for many years. They chatted very well. They even connected to the microphone before. He sounded like a little brother about her age.

Although the Internet is unreliable now, Airi sincerely feels that the little brother is just a little depressed and likes philosophy, but he knows a lot, is super smart, and is extremely charming.

Knowledge and wisdom cannot be deceived. At most, the little brother is a little older than she thought, or has turned into a big sister? In fact, this is okay, even if you can't fall in love, having multiple good friends is fine too!

They made an appointment at a park, but as soon as Airi arrived in Yokohama, her brother sent a message saying that he wanted to change places.

[Dazai: I have a little problem that I can't get over. Can I treat you to dinner instead?

The address is:

Airi quickly agreed [21: Okay, I'll be there soon, just wait for me].

Then when they got to the place, Airi felt something was wrong.

This is a very high-end... hotel? Clubhouse? The smell that hits your face is full of money.

She touched the crystal hair accessory on her head and recalled the sailor uniform she wore to look cute when going to the park. She felt strongly that it was out of place in this place.

The bow-shaped crystal hair accessory was given to her by her little brother as a token of their meeting. In order to highlight the cuteness and sweetness of the beautiful girl, she only tied a small part of her hair crookedly on top of her head.

Cute enough, but not suitable for such a high-end place? If I had known, any dress she could change into would be much better than this one!

Hesitantly took a photo of the door, Airi sent it to her little brother, and asked even more hesitantly: [Is this here? ]

The little brother replied very quickly: [Yes, come in when you get there, it's lunch time]

This is really the place!

She was inexplicably timid, but she had already reached the door. It would be too timid to turn around and run now, and she was even more curious about her little brother, but he should be an old man.

He likes to go to the park, pays attention to punctuality when eating, and speaks politely. He is definitely a grandpa, right?

Are all the elderly today so fashionable? Are you still engaging in online dating? Do you want to support her? This is impossible. She wants to fall in love normally. If she wants money, can't she just go back to the second house and get married?