68-69: Chess Game

Chapter 68: Chess Game

Armed Detective Agency;

Edogawa Ranpo, the only detective of the detective agency, received a designated commission.

Taking the commission letter, he thought about it seriously, got up and left. He seemed very interested in the commission.

It was rare to see him so excited. Kunikida Doppo asked curiously: "Mr. Ranpo, what is the commission?"

"From the Port Mafia." Edogawa Ranpo replied casually: "It's very interesting, and it should also be very challenging. Sex. "

Port Mafia! " The members of the detective agency were all shocked. This was a commission from the Port Mafia, the dark and terrifying terrorist organization that controls the night in Yokohama!

Let’s not talk about why they commissioned the detective agency, but why did Edogawa Ranpo accept it?

Isn't he afraid that this is a mafia conspiracy? Even though they have become a cooperative alliance, they are still weird no matter how they think about it!

Everyone tried their best to stop it.

"That's the Port Mafia, Mr. Ranpo. This may be their conspiracy."

"Although it is said to be an alliance, we have not seen any sincerity from the Mafia. They also seriously injured Akutagawa . !"

Seeing that everyone was worried, Edogawa opened a lollipop randomly and said nonchalantly: "This request can be regarded as sincerity, nothing will happen to me, they have no ill intentions."

But no one said . The letter, except for Oda Sakunosuke who became friends with the Hong Kong mafia boss, remained silent, everyone else was stopping the only detective of their detective agency.

"Ah, it's so troublesome." Edogawa Ranpo complained, covering his forehead: "I knew I wouldn't tell you, but it just so happens that you can go and see the mafia's sincerity. It must be interesting."

Finally, the detective agency was dispatched . Four people followed him, namely Dr. Yosano and Infinite Full Blood Resurrection, Kunikida Doppo, the mother of everyone in the detective agency, Oda Sakunosuke who was always calm, and Akutagawa Ryunosuke who wanted to follow him life or death.

The agreed location was in the building where the two major organizations negotiated last time, except that there was one more person inside.

Seeing her agent, Airi greeted happily: "Mr. Edogawa, it's our first time to meet you. Hello."

Looking at her carefully, Edogawa Ranpo also raised his hand and waved: "It's our first time to meet you. Are you my client?"

The two people who were communicating normally didn't have time to say the next word, and Akutagawa Ryunosuke, who followed, couldn't help it anymore.

"The man in black, it's you again!" He looked at Osamu Dazai bitterly: "Why are you here? It must be your conspiracy to deceive us all!"

For a moment, the whole room fell into silence, and the air was quiet. There is a faint factor called embarrassment that is quietly growing.