14-16: A little Farewell is Better than a Newlywed

Chapter 14

[Song Nu House] is a very creative mixed-style dessert shop.

It’s possible that there are too many things mixed in and the creativity is too new, so the food doesn’t taste good, which directly leads to poor business.

After ordering a signature strawberry daifuku, Airi suddenly felt very confident in herself. As long as she is given a chance to show off, she will definitely be able to get a part-time job with her skills!

"Part-time job as a pastry chef?" The clerk was a little surprised: "We have no plans to hire a pastry chef, and we only need a waiter for a part-time job."

Airi clasped her hands together and looked at her pleadingly: "The desserts I make are super delicious, no matter what I can make daifuku, strawberry cake, and wagashi!"

"Please let me try it!"

"Uh, um..." The clerk was a little embarrassed. The food in the store where she works is not delicious, of course she knows this.

She looked around and whispered to the girl who applied for the pastry chef job: "Actually, the boss opened the store to realize his dream. He doesn't care much about the turnover."

What a big blow! Airi forced a smile in despair: "Okay, okay, actually the tea here is quite delicious. Can I continue to apply for a waiter job?"

"Of course, you can leave your resume and let the manager take a look when he comes back. Look." Just as the clerk was saying this, the phone in the store rang.

After making the call, the clerk came back in surprise: "Do you want to apply for a pastry chef job? The store manager just called and said that we need to recruit a part-time person who can make strawberry cakes. You can come and try it tomorrow."

There was a moment of ecstasy . The words came to her heart, and Airi was moved to tears: "Thank you, that's great! I will definitely be able to do it!"

Hoshino Kazumi also followed suit: "The cake made by my friend is super delicious, with an exclusive secret recipe. I will bring some friends here tomorrow. To support you?"

"No, don't!" The clerk waved his hand quickly and said with a twitching corner of his mouth: "The motto of our store is that "at least half of the seats in the store are vacant." If there are too many people, the store manager may be angry. "

Is this still possible?" Airi was a little confused: "How can I make money like this?"

"I don't know," the clerk answered simply: "Anyway, the salary is high and there is leisure, as long as the boss is happy."

"That makes sense. "Thinking of the workplace rules and other things she had read before, Airi immediately stopped being curious and bowed to thank her very understandingly.

When the two of them stood up to leave the dessert shop, the person who had been sitting in the corner of the dessert shop gave a signal with an expressionless expression.

[The lady has left the Matsukoya]

[Received] *N

...