86: A bowl of water is even

Chapter 86: A bowl of water is equal to a bowl

of water may sound okay at first, but it is actually very irritating.

Especially as the one being bitched, Hoshino Kazumi is really going to burst into flames. Doesn't that sentence mean that she doesn't understand the situation and slanders others casually?

It seems how unreasonable she is!

Also, she was bitching to prevent Airi from going to the library with her husband, but every time she attacked, she was hit back with the same move!

Bai Lianhua is indeed the best bitch among bitches. She pretends to be pitiful by retreating and is truly invincible among bitches!

After temporarily repelling his opponent, Dazai Osamu took advantage of the victory and pursued it.

"I saw Airi's book list before, so I bought all the books in it."

He was very kind and said generously: "There are two sets. I even bought Airi's friend's copy. I don’t know if this is the right thing to do."

Hoshino Kazumi lost all color.

He didn't mention it just now, but insisted on mentioning it now, just to express himself and to highlight how unreasonable she was!

Critical hit! With this palace's aura and such magnanimity, all he could do was say, "As long as I die, you will eventually become concubines"!

Complete defeat, she, Hoshino Kazumi, was defeated by the main palace Hakurenka!

Still a man! In the special field of mutual bitching that is unique to girls, she was defeated by a man!

Sure enough, the next second, the rater Dazai Airi gave the fruit of victory to White Lotus.

Airi looked at her husband with great emotion: "The treatment is great, so considerate!"

She hugged her husband and said, "It's great, I even bought it for Hemi. The treatment is so good for me!"

She hugged him and talked. At that time, Airi was still mentioning the name of another person, someone who knew Airi earlier than him.

Dazai Osamu was very depressed, but looking at the woman's angry expression, he felt a little comforted.

At least he can be with Airi and doesn't have to watch his wife being snatched away by unrelated people, which is good.

Sitting upright on the side, Nakahara Chuuya and Nakajima Atsushi were as quiet as chickens, but they were very uneasy inside.

Because of the angle, they saw BOSS's particularly provocative eyes.

Also because of their status as bystanders, they probably figured out that the BOSS and Madam's friends were... targeting them from afar?

In the end, the BOSS won, which was normal. It was strange that he lost. It's just that in Hoshino Kazumi, there is always a strange and sympathetic illusion in the Central Plains.