134: Chain Skills

Chapter 134 Chain Skills

Time passes very quickly, especially when it’s time to tell my biological father because the Chinese New Year is coming soon.

How could you not meet your biological father during the Chinese New Year? As soon as they meet, the pregnancy will be known to her biological father through the size of her belly.

And after finding out, her mother obviously won't help hide it, so her husband's identity will definitely be exposed.

That is the issue of active exposure and forced exposure.

Or die early and be born early?

Airi reluctantly made up her mind. After she agreed, everyone else acted very quickly. They went to Tokyo very quickly to invite the Ninomiya couple to Hong Kong.

By sending Nakajima Atsushi and Izumi Kyoka, taking advantage of the poor orphans and underage children, they showed their identity on the road and tried to make Ninomiya Yuuto accept the fact that "my son-in-law is a mafia".

Along the way, Ninomiya Yuuto was very calm and had the demeanor of a barrister. At first glance, he looked like a man who had been to court many times.

Even after entering the port mafia's sphere of influence and seeing many men in black with guns, he remained unmoved and looked very imposing.

But after entering the port mafia leader's office and seeing his pregnant daughter, Ninomiya Yuuto's expression suddenly fell.

His eyes were red, his lips were trembling, his throat seemed to be choked, and he couldn't say a word he had originally planned.

His poor daughter was forced to have a child at such a young age... by a mafia!

asshole! He should have known that the person wrapped in bandages was definitely not a good person, maybe he was covering up his tattoo!

Airi was waiting anxiously for her parents to review her. Although her mother had already reviewed her once, this time it was the two of them together, so she was doubly scared.

Moreover, counseling your father is a different method of counseling than counseling your mother. They are two completely different types of counseling, but the combined effect is doubled.

Seeing that her father's eyes were red, Airi choked up a little and said hello carefully: "Dad, Mom, you, you are here!"

As soon as he saw her, Ninomiya Yuuto couldn't hold back his tears.

His little, so cute daughter, with such a big belly, was being pressed on the shoulders by that bastard mafia...

"Airi!" He whimpered and called his daughter's name: "You have suffered!"

Listen ! When Airi heard her father's crying voice, she couldn't bear it anymore and cried "Wow".

"No, no." She cried and comforted her father: "I, I'm fine, no, it's not hard..."

For a moment, the atmosphere was exaggerated to be extremely sad, as if this scene was really sad and controlled by the mafia. The painful family who raped their daughter.