120: The price of establishing a character

Chapter 120 The Price of Establishing Characters

On the other side, Airi was shopping to relieve her mood when she was suddenly stopped by a strange uncle in a white coat.

This uncle looked very familiar. He was someone you would never forget if you saw him once.

"First meeting, Dazai Airi." There was a strange excitement in his eyes, and he opened his mouth with a bright smile and said a lot of words.

"This world is so wonderful, with all kinds of secrets. Even if we try hard to explore, it will be difficult for humans to get a glimpse of its mysteries throughout their lives."

He invited with great certainty: "You know me, since we are so familiar with each other. "May I have the honor to enjoy afternoon tea with you?" Airi

had a strange impression of this person, and coupled with his identity, Airi immediately agreed without any hesitation.

"Okay, Mr. Mori, this is also my honor."

She smiled at the uncle very politely and obediently: "But I want to tell my husband, please wait a moment." She

was so excited that she laughed. With a loud voice, Mori Ogai invited generously and sincerely: "Of course, if possible, it would be best to call Dazai over. It would be even better if both of them come!"

As the incarnation of the optimal solution, he opened his mouth wide Guessing wildly.

This Dazai Airi was so respectful and obedient to him, which was completely different from the attitude towards Dazai Osamu according to the information he had collected in the past few days.

Could it be that in another world, Dazai Airi was a spy he trained, and the last wave took care of Dazai?

There was insufficient information and he didn't know that the leader of the Hong Kong gang in another world had been replaced. Mori Ogai dreamed about it, should he keep Dazai Airi so that he could have two Dazai Osamu to help him?

It’s so hard to wake up from a dream with a smile.

Unexpectedly, the strange uncle had such a big idea, Airi was quite embarrassed.

She might not be able to call two of them, in case the strange uncle gets angry... but it doesn't matter, the world is different anyway, don't worry!

After praying that her husband could bring his twin brother over, she quickly finished sending the text message and put away her phone sensibly.

"Thank you, Mr. Mori, for waiting for me. Let's go."

Seeing Dazai Airi from another world about to leave with the gangster leader of this world, Izumi Kyoka resisted the psychological shadow and grabbed her clothes.

"No." She spoke with difficulty, "That's the leader of the Hong Kong gang, we can't go."

Why was Kyoka-chan so frightened? The boss here is really unpopular, far worse than her husband!