138: For

Chapter 138:

More than a week after birth, Dudu became whiter and cuter at a speed visible to the naked eye. He no longer looked like the wrinkled red old man before, but a white and fat baby.

According to the tutorial, a newborn can open its eyes and look at the world about a week after birth.

In order to be the first one to be seen by Dudu, Airi stayed with her for two days.

Airi was moved to tears after seeing her daughter's dark and bright eyes, which were like sparkling black gems.

Black, looks like her!

She excitedly took her daughter's hand and introduced herself to her.

"Dudu, my name is Dazai Airi, and I am your mother. This is the first time we meet, please give me some advice!"

Seeing his daughter opening her eyes twice and then closing them, Airi quickly called her husband.

"Treat, cure! Come here quickly!" She turned her head and called her husband over anxiously, who was lying on the sofa: "Dudu opened her eyes, come and get to know her!"

Dazai Osamu was melancholy for two seconds, and his heart was full of Although he was reluctant, he still walked over quickly.

Human cubs really have a good identity and can easily join a family. If someone dares to object, they are unloving. No matter how hard others work to start a family, they can easily steal other people's achievements.

Trying to think that he and Airi were husband and wife, and that the child would be able to grow up and leave his parents in two years, Dazai Osamu kept his mind calm and leaned over to take a look at the third person who had recently joined their family.

Her eyes are very similar to Airi's, and she seems to have straight hair, which is pretty long for her.

Under the supervision of his wife, Dazai Osamu imitated her in holding the baby's hand, and worked hard for a long time to hold back a few words.

"My name is Dazai Osamu." He raised his lips with a complicated mood: "Nice to meet you."

Dudu fell asleep quickly, looking like an angel baby.

Airi agreed to her husband's plan after discovering that outsiders were not very reliable and that it was too tiring to take care of the children and she was reluctant to let her parents come.

Most of the time, Dudu was led by the two of them. If the two of them have something to do temporarily or sleep at night, Dudu will be taken care of by the new nanny.

After all, my husband's profession is very special, and we must minimize the number of people who know about Dudu's existence. Even if they know, they can't let them see Dudu's appearance.

In addition, Dazai Osamu's nerves are delicate and sensitive, so he needs enough sleep and time alone as a couple.

After holding the water between her daughter and her husband, Airi discovered that her husband could really be a good father, the kind with a natural talent.