47-48: ••HONEYMOON•• The essence of the world is complaining

The essence of the world is complaining

Chapter 47 The Essence of the World Is Complaining

If I have to say it, the biggest difference between the Edo period and modern sushi is the variety, right?

Looking at the cucumber rolls in a full circle on the turntable, Airi asked in confusion: "Even if the ancient people were connected to the interstellar world, would they still be so miserable?"

"Probably not." Dazai Osamu looked at this with interest. After seeing two men in dark kimono sitting in the store, he raised his eyebrows with more interest.

Because the booth can only seat two people, the four of them are separated.

Carefully glancing at the two women standing in the middle of the turntable, who must be store clerks, Airi nervously moved to her husband's side and asked him in a low voice: "Are those two people heavenly beings?"

Dazai Osamu happily hugged his wife. He leaned into her ear and whispered: "The one in the green kimono should be the one, but the other one is not."

But the attitudes of the two of them were so bad, they didn't look like normal store clerks at all.

Nervous about whether the world was in danger, Airi looked at the two of them carefully, but out of the corner of her eye, she saw a plate of strange things turning on the turntable.

Black, like charcoal? The price is actually 300 yen. Is it a specialty of this world?

Airi just thought that this plate of food looked a bit like dark food, and then he saw a cup of sticky ice cream that had melted.

"Is this store really opened by people on earth?"

she asked softly, for fear of disturbing the aliens who might be hiding somewhere to peek: "It doesn't feel very in line with the taste of earth people. Why didn't they do some marketing before opening the store? Investigating?"

He wanted to laugh a little, and Dazai Osamu also whispered softly: "Airi, don't be nervous, they probably don't mean any harm. I guess they are not good at craftsmanship, so they just put something on to make up for it. Look."

A figure appeared on the turntable . Plate of curry, instead of having a price on the price tag in front of the curry, there was a strange name like "Corridor Curry" written on it.

The two men sitting in the booth next to them probably also thought it was strange for a sushi restaurant to sell curry, so they also pointed at the plate of curry.

"I ordered halibut skirt, not curry!" one of the men suddenly shouted.

In response to him, the curry rice was sold in circles, and in the end the price tag even said "Take the curry away quickly".

It was really the curry he ordered, no, he said he ordered halibut?

The pronunciation of the two is indeed similar, but why don’t people go to sushi restaurants to eat curry rice?

Just when Airi thought there was something strange about this place, she saw a person sitting cross-legged on the turntable...a human!