71-73: Best Friend Activities

Chapter 71 Girlfriend activities

are okay, good friends are not all stupid yet, she can still be saved!

Feeling that her requirements were so low, Hoshino Kazumi cheered up and frantically promoted the wedding dress: "Layered skirts, dreamy white, such a grand and beautiful dress, we are all married, wouldn't it be a loss if we don't wear it once?"

It seemed like Yes, she had never thought about the wedding dress before. The wedding dress was so beautiful, she could wear it several times!

She was very moved when she thought of the wedding dress in the window. Airi covered her face and whispered: "What a shame, I have to wear it!"

It was good. Her best friend didn't seem to be losing her mind too much. Hoshino Kazumi asked tactfully: "Are you getting married? You must ask me to be the bridesmaid!"

"That's for sure! But I don't know!"

Airi once again found a difficulty: "There is still about a month until school starts. Do you want to get married before school starts, or take your time? There's no rush anyway. "

How can you not be in a hurry? " Hoshino Kazumi was anxious.

As a theoretical person, she knows that men think of you as a little princess when they are in a good relationship, and are more ruthless than women when things go wrong. Therefore, you should let him invest more in you when you are in a good relationship.

The higher the cost of leaving, the smaller the chance of changing your mind.

Hoshino Kazumi thought worriedly. What she fears most is that her best friend will be deceived into marriage. The man will not hold the wedding after receiving the certificate, and will not let others know for such a long time. This probability is so high that it is worrying!

But what Airi said is right. It's not good to rush into a wedding in less than a month. It's too hasty.

"Both of them have advantages and disadvantages. It's up to you two to discuss this." Hoshino Kazumi held her chin and sighed melancholy: "But are you sure your husband agrees? There are many boys who think weddings are troublesome.

" Airi is still very sure: "I'm sure, he listens to me, how can he disagree on such a small thing?"

She is so sure, is holding a wedding really a small matter?

Kazumi Hoshino, a master of emotionally biased anti-fraud theory, thought uncertainly. Maybe there is a certain gap between what is said on the Internet and reality. Isn’t weddings a major event that gives many couples a headache?

Feeling a little relieved, she cautiously asked the more worrying question: "By the way, what did your wedding ring look like after you got married? Why didn't you wear it today?"

"Hey, I forgot!" Airi looked at her naked body. Pointing her finger, she felt embarrassed about her memory: "Well, I didn't think about wearing it when I went out. I forgot about this proof of married status!" She

had just finished her captivity yesterday, and she was fooled by Dazai Osamu. He played small games for two days, but ended up escaping in such a hurry that he even forgot to take the souvenir for Kazumi!