96: Vinegar vat

Chapter 96: Jealousy Tank

After having a private space, Airi collapsed and threw herself into her husband's arms.

However, there is a big difference between a husband who is usually considerate and a husband who is jealous.

Specifically, her husband usually comforts her when she cries, but today when she cries, he lifts her chin to look at her, and the smile on the corner of her mouth looks malicious.

"Why didn't Airi explain clearly just now?" Osamu Dazai asked, seemingly confused: "From what I heard, Airi usually speaks very loudly."

After a pause, he added: "He is also very powerful at swearing."

Sure enough, her personality has collapsed, and her husband is particularly concerned about it!

With her chin hooked like this, she really couldn't cry. Airi could only cry in her heart and explained softly: "I'm not usually like this. Today is a special situation, really."

"Really?" Dazai Osamu's His expression turned cold again: "So you're only special to one person?"

Wow, her jealous husband is so difficult to coax. He is trying to trick her with every word. He can care about his image but not his innocence!

After weighing the pros and cons, Airi cried and admitted: "No, it's just that I usually curse people. When I meet someone I hate, I will be angry at others for a long time."

Suddenly it became particularly difficult, and Dazai Osamu refused to let go of any loopholes.

"Tell me, what kind of annoying people have Airi met?" Airi

was almost desperate. She looked at her husband with tears in her eyes, trying to make him soften, but her husband stared at her unmoved. Reluctant to relax requirements.

The retribution of this world is definitely the retribution of this world. She was crazily picking on her husband there. She knew he was innocent, but she made trouble with him when something didn't go his way. Now she really has to get retribution.

After sobbing twice, she tried to choose some nice words to make her past seem unambiguous.

"Ordinary normal people will not pull people's hair. I, I have always been afraid of being bald. This is purely a psychological shadow!"

"So there is only Atobe Keigo." Osamu Dazai focused on the key point. Super powerful, "the only one who has ever pulled Airi's pigtails, the only one who makes Airi feel disgusted, and the only one who can make Airi scold him regardless of his image."

Airi is already unconscious.

To be honest, listening to Osamu Dazai's summary, she felt as if she had really cheated on him.

But she is the person being questioned, and she can guarantee that she has nothing, not even the slightest ambiguity, it is all psychological shadow!

She was pretending to cry before, but now she is really crying!

Seeing that Airi was stunned and looking at him stupidly, Dazai Osamu pressed her lips with his thumb.