116: Fairy Tale

Chapter 116 Fairy Tale

Facing this competing proposition, Dazai Osamu clarified very wittily: "There is actually no connection between liking and whether you are smart or not. If you like, you must add your level of intelligence into it. The one who wants to destroy the world this time People are probably the most charming. "

My husband is absolutely right, there is simply no one more right than him!

Indeed, it sounds very silly to choose someone based on their IQ. It is even more silly than looking for someone based on their face!

Every point she made to embarrass her husband was rejected. Airi stared at him in displeasure. She almost wanted to skip the questioning step and fast forward directly to the plot where he begged for mercy.

When she was lucky, her husband, who was handsome, smart, and impeccable, hugged her with a doting look on his face.

"My baby Airi is the cutest." He vowed: "Everything is worth mentioning in front of cuteness."

Her husband's arms are so comfortable, and he is also very handsome. He becomes even more handsome when he compliments her on how cute she is. But Airi just couldn't be happy.

She doesn't know why, but she just wants to find fault with her, and she suddenly doesn't like her husband.

After searching hard for a while with a frown, Airi suddenly found the loophole and collapsed immediately.

"Aren't we discussing IQ?" She asked in a timid voice, "When you suddenly said that, are you saying that I'm not smart?"

After saying that, she burst into tears, sobbed and broke away from her husband's arms and threw herself on the bed. Hugging the quilt, I felt so wronged that I couldn't stop crying.

So her husband still thinks she is stupid, and he always says that she is not smart!

She cried so sadly, Dazai Osamu hurriedly came over, hugged her and explained: "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry I said the wrong thing again, Airi, don't be angry!"

Airi was concentrating on crying and ignoring him, Dazai Osamu He cried to her until his heart was in a mess, he kissed her smooth and tender skin, and tried to apologize in various directions.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. Airi is really super smart. What I just said was wrong. Among smart people, Airi is the cutest. Among cute people, Airi is the smartest. It's awesome!"

This sentence The effect of her words was a little bit, but not big. Airi paused in crying, but continued to cry.

Dazai Osamu praised her in a strange way: "Airi is really smart. She has been married to me for so long without being locked up. It is definitely not something ordinary people can do."

This was very problematic, and Airi couldn't help it. Turn over and ask.

"What do you mean? It's so strange to say that, it seems..." It seems that after she got married, she would be locked up according to the normal development!

But her husband’s dream in life is to imprison her. Does this seem quite logical?

Seeing her red eyes and confused look, with tears on her eyelashes, Osamu Dazai couldn't help but kiss his wife.