143: Promise

☆ 143. Chapter 143 Promise

Chapter 143: Promise

After accumulating a lot of thoughts after reading, Dazai Osamu and Dazai Aoi faced the exam together.

Regarding humanistic ethics, the questions were asked by Airi himself, and there were no multiple-choice questions.

Including but not limited to what to do when someone is sad, what to do when someone has a mental breakdown, what to pay attention to when playing games with others, etc.

As for the standard answer, there is no standard answer. Everything is free to be determined by one's own mind. It is up to Airi to judge whether their answer is qualified or not.

Faced with such fatal questions, Dazai Osamu sadly got a passing grade, while Dazai Aoi failed.

Dudu asked unwillingly: "Why is dad's score higher than mine? He answered the same questions as me, but he looks better than me on the surface."

"Because I write in human language."

Dazai Osamu revealed the shortcomings mercilessly : "You can cry when strangers cry. If you say something like this if it is useful, you will fail the test if you write it. Just think about it for yourself, how can you write it?" He

is very able to accept criticism and make corrections. Dudu asked hesitantly: "What follows? Is this the same reason?"

"Absolutely." Dazai Osamu flipped through the textbook and glanced at the armor very depressedly: "You will know if you read the textbook more, you must have independent thinking."

He has already written all the standard answers. For example, if someone is sad, you should comfort her with a warm embrace, ask her why she is sad, solve all the problems for her, and if that still doesn't work, comfort her with a kiss.

It's a perfect process, he does it every time and it's very successful.

Why is it a passing grade? Shouldn't Airi give him full marks?

Both father and daughter were trying hard to look through the textbooks, trying to find out the reason for their low scores. Airi looked worried.

My husband has the advantage of his age. He cleverly replaced "someone" and "others" with her. What he wrote was basically his experience in dating and had nothing to do with ideological and moral education.

Dudu was even more exaggerated. She was still young and didn't know how to hide it. She showed her character very vividly, and even many of the contents were eye-opening for her.

It is known that daughters inherit more from their father. In terms of appearance, Dudu resembles her only in eye color and hair. In terms of personality, she has almost no similarities.

But she was able to discover many, many things that her husband had hidden from the beginning until now.

For example, a detective in another world actually exposed his true character, or it may not be appropriate to use the word "good guy" to describe her husband, or she may have been deceived by her husband more thoroughly.

Dazai Osamu, who had been secretly glancing at his wife, looked at the armor with very complicated emotions.

The bad news is that Airi knew a lot of the facts that he had hidden through the armor that looked very similar to him.