43: Cooperation with Detective Agency

Chapter 43 Cooperation with the Detective Agency

Following Edogawa Rampan, walking on the road to the Port Mafia, Fukuzawa Yukichi put his hands in his sleeves and asked seriously:

"There are only three of us, and we are hiding it from other people. If the port mafia has other ideas, it will be a huge blow to the detective society."

"You are absolutely right to listen to the famous detective."

Edogawa randomly pressed his hat: "Yesterday the famous detective went to investigate many things. The boss of the Port Mafia, the man in black that Akutagawa mentioned, should be a very unexpected guy."

Following the two of them, Oda Sakunosuke asked expressionlessly: "Mr. Ranpo, the fan meeting I received Is the invitation to the meeting real?"

"Really."

Edogawa Ranpo was actually more interested in that "fan". He puffed up his cheeks regretfully: "You should be hiding a bigger secret there. , it’s a pity that the famous detective has to work with the president to prevent him from being sold, otherwise I really want to trade with you!”

Oda Sakunosuke, who had never used the skill of complaining, sighed with clarity: “I didn’t expect that there would be mafia looking at me. novels, I always find it a bit unbelievable."

Edogawa Ranpo, who also had no complaints skills, complained dissatisfied: "My intuition tells me that going with the president is just a formality, and the famous detective wants to go to the more fun side."

Even if he can Complaining and refusing to do such a thing because of his identity and age, Fukuzawa Yukichi grimaced: "No matter what, it is a good thing that the Port Mafia is willing to cooperate with us, but it must also be taken seriously and cannot do anything that harms one's conscience. decision."

The president was preaching again, and Edogawa Ranpo waved his hand: "Yes, yes, I understand!"

After entering the Minato Black Building, Fukuzawa Yukichi and Edogawa Ranpo were led to the conference room , met Dazai Osamu, the leader of the Port Mafia, and Nakahara Chuuya, who stood beside him and served as a guard, for a meeting that was about to determine the future direction of the two organizations.

Oda Sakunosuke was separated from them. After being led through the long corridor, he found that his destination was extremely heavily guarded.

With his peripheral vision, he looked at the mafiosi standing at the door with guns in their hands. Oda Sakunosuke suspected that he had come to the wrong place.

Is this guard a bit strong? Or is this a characteristic of the Port Mafia?

After knocking on the door and entering, Oda Sanosuke saw the people inside and became even more suspicious of this.

The one standing should be Atsushi Nakajima, the white god of death who once attacked Akutagawa and Minato.

But sitting at a very un-mafia table, the girl who happily came up to him when she saw him... a girl? It doesn't look like a mafia in any way.