30-31: Pursue 4th Step

Chapter 30 The Fourth Step of Pursuit

Airi didn’t dare to raise her head at all. She was coaxed for a long time, and then she asked in a tearful voice, “Are you laughing at me?”

After a pause, Osamu Dazai’s gentle voice sounded: "How could it be? Airi was confused when she found out that the facts did not match her imagination. How could I laugh?"

"This is called a collapse of a house." His wording was too formal. Airi quickly raised her head and corrected: "Or maybe the fan's house collapsed. Oh...why are the corners of your mouth curling up?"

Faced with this question, Osamu Dazai touched the corners of his mouth and said innocently: "Maybe it's because I was born with smiling lips. If I don't deliberately become serious, it will look like I'm smiling."

Yeah? It seems that he is not only very gentle, but also looks very gentle when there are no subordinates following him. Maybe it's because of his smiling lips?

As soon as Airi thought this, she saw the smile on her boyfriend's lips widened a little, and there was a smile in his eyes.

This is definitely a laugh out loud! Definitely not a natural smiling lip, he was just laughing at her!

Immediately, she was extremely embarrassed. The car just stopped. Airi opened the car door and ran out in tears. When she heard him shouting from behind to run slower, she ran a little faster.

Such false concern! Hypocritical boyfriend!

Then, before she could rush into the house, her feet gave out and she almost fell to the ground. She was grabbed by her boyfriend who came over in time and hugged her.

Both sides are embarrassed again! Is today her day of embarrassment? Why are you always embarrassed!

She covered her face in shame and didn't dare to open her eyes. Dazai Osamu really laughed out loud this time. While laughing, he comforted her with fake kindness: "Be good, Airi falls so easily because I did it to her last night." My legs are weak, it will be fine if I walk slower."

Why would you say such a thing! Wouldn't she know?

Making a huge whine, Airi thought with shame, is this social death?

She is definitely dead. Although she is still alive, she is already dead in a sense! There's something wrong with burning paper!

Lying on the bed and enjoying her boyfriend's massage service, Airi wondered uncertainly, is Dazai Osamu considerate? Because her legs were weak, I gave her a massage. The technique was very good and effective.

But why is he smiling all the time? Not the usual gentle smile, but the amused smile.

Was he so happy to see her being stupid?

Airi asked not confidently: "What do you think about my low IQ?"

Osamu Dazai laughed again, lay on her lap and shook for a while, then raised his face and said seriously: " As long as there is one smart person in the family... Pfft."

He started to laugh again... Alas, smart people probably think differently. They may think that the other half is stupid, which will not affect normal communication and will not affect future generations. IQ?