87: The Origin of the Unrest

Chapter 87 The Origin of the Unrest The students of Dongda University have started school.

This is a major event that seems to have nothing to do with the Mafia, but is actually closely related to the employees of the Hong Kong Mafia.

It also has a very close relationship with other organizations, especially the enemies of the Hong Kong Mafia.

This is the first day of school for Airi. Looking at the positioning on the screen, Osamu Dazai thought gloomily that Airi must be in class if he hasn't moved for so long.

After a while, not only did he not receive a call, but there was not even a text message, which made him even more depressed.

I really want to go to school with Airi, and I even want to lock her up and not allow her to go out.

Dazai Osamu was already depressed to the point of being depressed as his mind raced with all the possible plans that might anger her.

This was Airi's first day at school. He couldn't lose control and went directly to school to catch her.

Airi would definitely be angry and go to school after that, and then he would behave in a way that would serve no purpose other than irritating her.

After being in a daze in pain for a while, Osamu Dazai opened the cabinet and pulled out a folder.

The information stored in this cabinet is all about the hostile organizations of the Hong Kong Mafia. Because he was passive and sabotaged, he only suppressed the enemies but did not completely eliminate them.

There is really nothing to do, and he doesn't dare to do what he wants to do, let alone commit suicide, because it will make him sad. If it's serious, he might even be divorced.

The melancholy leader of the port mafia, because he could not follow his wife and did not dare to imprison her, could only choose an enemy at random and make a careful plan to let everyone experience his pain.

Because the leader is obsessed with love and marriage, the port mafia, like a dormant beast, once again opened its cold and sharp fangs.

And the reason for all this is that the semester at Dongda University has started.

A week into school, Airi always felt that something was not right.

Everything seemed to be unchanged, but she really felt something was wrong, and there was something strange in many places.

First is the atmosphere.

This is a very subtle thing that is difficult to describe in words. There are almost no specific references and no standards. It all depends on personal feeling.

She just felt something was wrong now. She felt that the atmosphere had changed a lot, but upon closer inspection it seemed that it had not changed. In short, it was very strange.

Second is the people around you.

Although her husband is a mafia boss, she actually doesn't see many mafia people every day.