125: ••SWEET MARRIAGE••The Brave and the Demon King

Chapter 125 The Brave Man and the Demon King

Osamu Dazai, the leader of the Port Mafia, has been living in fear these past few days.

The reason is that Airi Ninomiya in another world was a perfect light of righteousness and fought for world peace until the end of her life.

Very great, and almost a completely different person from his wife.

However, girls will always look forward to some powerful people. If this powerful person is another self, this admiration will also bring some other elements.

Such as guilt, shame, shame, etc.

And his wife is in this state now. The self-blame and shame in her eyes every day make him feel like he will be divorced in any minute.

Airi was lying on the armrest of the sofa, staring at the floor and wondering what she was thinking. Dazai Osamu carefully sat down next to her and mustered up the courage to kiss her.

Looking back at her husband, Airi kissed him on the face as a habit, and then continued to lie down, thinking about life.

Extremely worried that he was going to be divorced, Dazai Osamu asked with the gentlest gesture: "What is Airi thinking about?"

"Something very strange."

After staring at the floor for a while, Airi turned around, I looked at my husband and asked seriously: "Tell me, what kind of person is a person who contributes to society?"

Great! Airi wasn't thinking about why she married a mafia man.

Feeling that a happy marriage can be saved, Dazai Osamu actively helps his wife with advice: "Everyone has different abilities and can do different things. There is actually no unified conclusion."

"If I have to say it, work hard and study hard. , these are actually contributing to society.”

It felt very reasonable, but it felt too general. After thinking about it for a long time, he frowned and asked, “What about me? I can also contribute to society. "

Is there any implicit meaning in this that because you are married to a mafioso, you think it is harmful to society?

It felt like he was defusing a bomb, and he didn't know which bomb would explode next second. Osamu Dazai was more cautious and tried to move the topic closer to the part that had nothing to do with the mafia.

"The major Airi is studying now, after graduation, most of the jobs will be related to publishing texts. I think editing is a good direction." I

apologized to Odasaku in my heart, and Osamu Dazai guided him very logically: "For example, the novels written by Oda Tsukuru are very soothing and peaceful and good. But he likes to delay manuscripts, and he is very skilled, so the editor can never find him."

Sighing, he He held his wife's hand and seriously suggested: "If Airi becomes an editor after graduation and specializes in authors like Oda Tsukuru, he may be able to help the production of more anti-war literature and make a great contribution to society."

Immediately convinced by her husband, Airi couldn't help but feel happy: "Really? It turns out it can still be like this, then I will definitely urge the manuscript seriously and help the authors write more novels!"