108: The seven-year-old cute wife

Chapter 108 The seven-year-old cute wife

Airi is getting better and better at seducing people. Whether it’s the touch of her chest, her tender calls for daddy, or the sight of her lifting her skirt, it all tests one’s willpower.

I have never had the willpower in this regard, and Dazai Osamu followed very quickly.

"I want to scare Airi so that I can make some excessive demands." He confessed sincerely: "For example, imprisonment, a small dark room, being tied up, etc." He is

very accepting of her husband's abnormality, and loves Li thought very understandingly, it's nothing, it's just his ideal in life, he often works hard to realize his dreams and so on, she can accept it.

Moving her husband's hand up a little, she tried her best to ignore the itchy feeling and continued to ask with a straight face: "I've been scared so many times without success, why don't you try another method? For example, I'm afraid of ghosts and the dark or something like that. "It's much more useful than making me afraid of you."

She still knows herself very well. If Osamu Dazai really builds a haunted house to scare her, she probably won't be able to survive for a few minutes, and may start her life in captivity very early. ?

Hey, no, how could she help the pervert find a way to lock herself up?

Dazai Osamu tried hard to hold up his wife's skirt. Dazai Osamu answered all questions honestly: "Because I am a terrible bad guy. I have done a lot of bad things. It is much scarier than darkness and ghosts."

This husband can't do it. Self-awareness is so distressing, but what should I do?

Her heart suddenly softened, and Airi leaned on her husband and nuzzled him: "Why do you think so? The treatment is great. Not only has he been working hard to protect the world, but he is also very gentle and considerate. How can it be scary!"

Protect the world The status of a hero has too great a bonus, and Dazai Osamu was moved and a little distressed.

"But I'm really not a good person." He hugged his wife in a low tone and stroked down her back: "Whether it's my career or what I've been doing, it can't be called right."

"What, you are too strict with yourself!"

Touching his face, Airi propped up her body and kissed him lovingly: "Zhichao is awesome. If he is really a bad person, he will never think of these things. "

She looked at her husband lovingly: "And I think the most powerful thing about it is, do you know what it is?"

Osamu Dazai shook his head obediently: "I don't know what it is, Airi, tell me!"

The more she looked at her husband, the more she fell in love with him. She felt that he was simply the best and most handsome husband in the world. Airi couldn't help but kiss him several times before continuing.

"There are good people and bad people in this world, but most of them are very ordinary people, and the reason why they don't do bad things is very simple, because they don't have the conditions."

"But Zhi is different. Zhi has the conditions to do bad things. But in fact, he has never done anything bad, and he has always protected everyone. This is the best thing." Kissing