124: A little follow-up

Chapter 124: A little follow-up:

Dazai Airi went to pay homage to Ninomiya Airi.

She went to pay homage to herself, held her own ashes, and buried herself.

It was a cemetery in a temple on the outskirts of Tokyo. Because there were eminent monks in charge of it, the price was extremely expensive.

But inside, buried were her parents in this world, and herself.

The family is neat and tidy.

Airi could hardly hold back her tears. Just looking at the position of the tombstone, she could almost feel the hopeless love between her parents.

The name on her mother's tombstone is Takahashi Hori, and next to it is Ninomiya Airi's tombstone.

Then, far away, they could barely see their location, which was the grave of her father in this world.

Don't you even dare to get too close? Alas, it is truly a complete tragedy.

Happy families may be similar, but when they are unhappy, they are truly miserable beyond human imagination.

The current leader of the mafia, Dazai Osamu, waited cautiously at a certain distance and did not dare to get too close.

The Airi of this world turned out to be a civil servant, a righteous light, and a righteous person who finally chose to sacrifice himself for world peace.

There are also some who hate evil and their lifelong dream is to fight criminals and make them sincerely repent and change their evil ways.

The complaints in Mafia Dazai Osamu’s heart simply reached the sky.

That information is definitely written by the devil. It was done so realistically, and all kinds of very reasonable inferences were added, and it was completely hidden from him.

So when his wife used her powers, he didn't try to stop her.

After all, who would have thought that data similar to human experiments were actually fake, meant to cover up the light of a righteous path and the fact of self-sacrifice for the sake of peace?

Moreover, he also left his body behind, so that once Airi uses her powers to know where the light of the right path is, she can immediately hide nothing.

Then after knowing the truth, his wife looked at him in a wrong way, and it seemed like "my husband is a mafia, so I can't help but feel sorry for my other self".

Although he is a mafioso, he has never failed professionally due to his merits in saving the world.

But this time he was so worried.

Detective Dazai Osamu, who was once a mafia but has now turned to the right path, feels the joy of winning completely for the first time.

However, he is also a very gentle person in nature, so he did not blatantly gloat about his misfortune. He just asked sincerely: "Will you be divorced? Because my wife can't accept another person who has been fighting for the right path all his life, but she married a mafia man." Cruel truth, and choose to leave you? "

This is the first time I hate my character so much. The leader Dazai Osamu was very unhappy and felt guilty and didn't say anything.

Why describe it so accurately? Where did his hobby of inflicting psychological blows on others and watching others collapse come from?

He was really unhappy, but he didn't dare to speak because he was afraid that his wife would be impulsive and really want to draw a clear line with him, the mafia.

Just following his wife, after she paid homage to the whole family, the leader Dazai Osamu carefully offered water to his wife, asking her to replenish the water she had lost from crying too much.

Airi asked in confusion: "Why is it so miserable here? Why are dad and mom... they are quite smart, how could... it become so miserable?"

The leader Dazai Osamu was too scared to speak out, and Detective Dazai He is more daring to deal with it. After all, he is also a righteous person now and has stopped being a gangster for a long time.

"If you are asking about Ninomiya Airi in this world, then her fate has been doomed from the day she failed to hide her powers."

He analyzed very rationally and with almost no emotion: " The omniscient and omnipotent information library, as long as you get her, you will get this world, and maybe other worlds as well."

"Such an existence beyond the ordinary, as long as it is discovered, there will definitely be no good results."

"If you ask . It's Ninomiya Yuu and Takahashi Hori, it's even simpler. It can only be said that as ordinary people, they have tried their best, but they have not broken away from their cognitive constraints, so they cannot change their fate. "

Every Dazai Osamu. They are all very literary and artistic in their speech, and they are also very inscrutable and incomprehensible.

Not very happy and too lazy to pretend to be smart, Airi glanced at him expressionlessly: "Talk like a human being."

So fierce! On the other hand, his family status is really worrying.

Looking at his other self with a well-behaved face, Detective Dazai Osamu explained in detail without any soul: "Using one's own power to fight against a consortium and a large family, Ninomiya Yuuto will not be unjustly defeated. As for Ninomiya Airi, she has to fight against It's the greed of the whole world. She died without suffering any crime. Can you only say that she was lucky?"

Although what he said was still very literary, Airi probably understood a little bit.

In other words, all three members of their family were sacrificed, and no one escaped their fate.

Not too happy or energetic, Airi took one last look at the burial place of their family of three, and pulled her husband's sleeve dejectedly.

"Let's go back. It doesn't feel good if I show up here again." He

nodded obediently. The leader Dazai Osamu did not dare to say a word. He followed his wife obediently and left the world that made him tremble.