102: Detective's Question

☆ 102. Chapter 102 Detective’s Question

Chapter 102 Detective's Question

Facing Airi's somewhat shady remarks, Toru Amuro still had a very good attitude and introduced himself enthusiastically: "My name is Toru Amuro, and I am a disciple of Teacher Mori. But apart from being a detective, I There are other jobs."

He put his hand to his mouth mysteriously and whispered: "I work in the cafe downstairs of the Mori Detective Agency. If you like drinking coffee, you must try it!"

Look at him like this ! He was more like a waiter who solicited business in a cafe than a detective whose career was not very satisfying. Airi liked him more.

"Is there anything special?" She asked with interest, "Or something with high reviews!"

Like a real waiter, Toru Amuro praised the food in the store: "The coffee is very fragrant. They all serve freshly ground hand-brewed coffee. The most popular ones are the sandwiches. There are many kinds. If you go there in the afternoon, there is also English afternoon tea, which is also a favorite among customers. "I

was so moved by this. I love it. Li subconsciously turned around and asked her husband: "It sounds great. Let's try it when we have time?"

Osamu Dazai looked at the man with fair skin and light hair in front of him seriously, and received a very wary look.

According to public aesthetics, this seems to be a very handsome man?

Airi was so happy chatting with him. Was it because she thought he was handsome or because he had a good attitude? Or maybe you really want to have afternoon tea or a sandwich?

Feeling a little green on his head, Dazai Osamu nodded reluctantly: "Okay, we will go when we have time."

Her husband looked unhappy, and Airi scratched the palm of his hand understandingly.

She met some not-so-smart detectives again, and she was a little bit suspicious that they were involved in some strange case again. It was so miserable when they went out for their honeymoon and had to deal with the police and detectives like crazy!

When a couple looks at each other lovingly, they will kiss each other gently within a few seconds. It's just that singles don't know such secrets, so it's particularly disturbing.

After successfully promoting Poirot Cafe, and expecting to have close contact with them in the future, Toru Amuro smiled happily: "If Mrs. Takahashi comes, you must try our signature sandwich. By the way, do you eat cheese?

" Eat!"

Thinking of cheese and ham sandwiches, egg and ham sandwiches, potato salad sandwiches and the like, Airi felt that her stomach was uncomfortable and empty, as if she was hungry.

"It's so good!" Toru Amuro said with a moved face: "We also have cheese cheese in the store, it would be a shame not to try it. There is also egg sauce, do you eat egg sauce?" I

can also think of many delicious things. The ingredients for the stuff!

Swallowing without trace, Airi nodded reservedly, and couldn't help but feel strangely proud as Toru Amuro asked her about a few more ingredients.