9-11: Pursue 2nd step

Chapter 9

"Of course I remember!" When Airi mentioned this, she was very dissatisfied: "He stole my popcorn!" She also wanted to feed each other popcorn with Dazai Osamu, and maybe they could kiss each other!

But now that they are in a relationship, they can kiss whenever they want, and there is no need to hold grudges.

She graciously decided not to complain, but Airi quickly noticed something was wrong.

She asked doubtfully: "Do you know each other? He is also a mafia, so why are you trying to steal my snacks?"

Osamu Dazai was stiff for a moment. This is a good question. As long as the answer is wrong, he might be able to experience the experience of dating when they first started dating. Just the joy of being broken up with.

He turned his gaze to Nakahara Chuuya and asked calmly: "I forgot to ask before, why did Chuuya do this?"

Nakahara Chuuya was a little confused, then didn't the bastard BOSS ask him to do it?

But he still has a certain IQ, and he knows that answering the boss truthfully now may not lead to him being broken up, but he will definitely be targeted.

Thinking that the boss seemed to have accidentally said something about environmental protection in the past two days, Zhongyuan Zhongya answered vaguely: "It's about environmental protection."

It felt a bit fake, Airi thought secretly, and pretended to believe it: "Oh, environmentalism. Very good."

But Dazai Osamu didn't seem to believe it. He asked calmly: "Really? To be more specific, has Chuuya joined any other organizations? For example, environmental protection organizations."

Everyone except Airi: ! ! !

The boss is asking Mr. Zhongyuan if he has betrayed you? But isn’t everyone coaxing Madam together?

Zhongyuan Zhongya was confused at first, and then immediately became angry.

He asked angrily: "Don't you know why I am here? There are so many people waiting to take your head. You don't care, but I still have to work!"

Trying to contain his anger, Zhongyuan Zhongya said: The woman who had been deceived by the boss from unknown sources explained: "Things of unknown origin cannot be sent to that guy."

Otherwise, if something happened to him, the woman would definitely be turned into the torture room on the spot.

Dazai Osamu's expression instantly turned terrifyingly cold, but before Airi noticed something was wrong, he quickly changed back to a somewhat weak and pitiful state.

"So Chuuya thinks so, I know." Dazai Osamu, full of tea art culture, said in a low voice: "I will try my best not to increase your work in the future."

I have never seen Dazai Osamu surrender, and this The words were so strange that they were more like sarcasm, and Zhongyuan Zhong was also a little doubtful about life.

Extremely wary of the bastard BOSS setting him up, he said with extra vigilance: "You are the BOSS, and it is my job to protect you."