113: A certain devil is a bastard

Chapter 113 A certain devil is a bastard

Life without a husband is difficult, but what is even more difficult is having someone who is almost exactly like her husband, but who enjoys watching her break down and cry.

For example, we agreed to go to a dinner together. Dazai Osamu was walking, and suddenly his eyes lit up and he stood on the railing of a bridge in front of him.

"Let's talk about some science. One of my biggest hobbies is getting into the water." He waved to Airi with a mysterious look on his face: "Come here, let me open your eyes."

She has also seen getting into the water, and she has seen it many times. What's so strange?

Airi moved forward in confusion, and saw Dazai Osamu plunged into the river, floating along the current in a very classic upside-down onion pattern.

Before she could react, Kunikida Doppo exploded first.

He pointed angrily at the two legs in the river: "Dazai! When will you change your bad habit? Jump into the river when you see it, commit suicide and don't cause trouble to others!"

Or do you want to scare people? When will he be normal?

So, entering the water means drowning yourself, rather than a unique way of swimming?

Staring blankly at the two legs that were gradually moving away, Airi suddenly reacted and ran away in tears.

Did her husband really cheat on her? Because she didn't expect her normal, happy husband to want to commit suicide, he drowned himself many times in front of her!

Then why did he commit suicide? Is it because you are married to her?

After running for a while while crying, Airi couldn't help but turn around and ran towards those two legs.

I don’t know what kind of mentality they had, but everyone from the detective agency was walking on the bank, and no one went into the river to rescue Dazai Osamu.

Even when she was panting to catch up and take off her shoes to get into the water, she stopped her in a coordinated manner.

"I'll do it!"

Nakajima Atsushi, whose bangs were as chewed by a dog, said seriously: "It's almost time for Mr. Dazai to enter the water today. Please let me bring him up."

Although the two parties involved didn't believe it, But they all particularly believed in the words of the only detective in the detective agency, and were always worried about the nightmare of the two Dazai robbing people.

With the great mission of "preventing those two people from coming into close contact", Nakajima Atsushi brought a certain demon king up with a determined look on his face.

Sitting up straight, Dazai Osamu gave a disdainful "tsk" and complained loudly: "I thought I could succeed in committing suicide this time. I will use my life to let some people know that it is very immoral to trick others into getting married. "

Almost collapsed, Airi yelled angrily: "When men are single when they are older, they will become mentally abnormal. I don't blame you, a single person!"