51-52: screwdriver! !

Chapter 51 Screwdriver! !

An hour later, Airi left the room.

Dazai Osamu followed her cautiously: "What are Airi going to do?"

"I'm going out to buy a cup of milk tea." Airi turned back calmly: "You guys can have fun, don't wait for me."

"I'll go with Airi." Dazai Haru smiled flatteringly at her: "It's enough for Atsushi and Chuuya to continue playing. Can I accompany Airi?" She

especially wanted to say no, but her husband was too handsome, so he held her hand and smiled at her. , she had little resistance.

Pouting her lips, Airi muttered: "Whatever you want."

As a result, they not only bought milk tea, but also small cakes, and Airi was still accepting feeding from her husband awkwardly.

"I've grown so big, I don't want you to feed me." Airi hid a little back, but when the cake was handed to her mouth, she still opened her mouth honestly.

After kissing her, Dazai Osamu gently licked the corner of his wife's mouth, looked at her and whispered, "It's so sweet."

Airi's face turned red. She has a handsome and seductive husband. It's really hard to be angry with him!

In a good mood, he pinched her earlobe. Dazai resisted the urge to take a bite and continued to enjoy the benefits of feeding his wife.

By the time they returned to the hotel, the atmosphere between the two of them had returned to sweetness, and Airi's mood had improved again. Even when she saw her two teammates, she didn't feel bad at all.

"The people from Wanshiwu called just now to report."

Seeing that his wife was no longer holding his breath, Zhongyuan Zhongya breathed a sigh of relief, and said seriously: "There is a player named M in "Monkey Hunter" who is very interested in the entire game. They know the most and know the most, so they plan to go to M."

Dazai Osamu nodded: "Focus on testing their attitude towards the two aliens. If they think they can fight, then reveal the address to them. "

Because of the plug-in, they already know the specific location of the aliens, but out of caution and lack of understanding of the world, it is the safest choice to let the indigenous people solve it.

While they were chatting, Airi couldn't help but touch the mouse and keyboard again.

"Monkey Hunter" is indeed a popular game in the entire universe. Although it is very difficult, it is also really fun and has an otherworldly feel. I really want to play it again!

Nakahara Chuuya, Nakajima Atsushi:! !

Osamu Dazai responded quickly and sat down in front of the computer: "We are also working hard to play games. Maybe we can find M?"

The order from BOSS is to work, and work must be taken seriously. Even if my wife is good at playing and loves to play, she can't back down even if she gets angry if she doesn't play well.