149-150: Extra 2• No responsibility if line

Chapter 149 Extra 2

Considering that each spy has different killing habits, Osamu Dazai handed over the choice and went to his death with excitement.

Cinema, what a great place to kill, he could think of hundreds of ways to kill.

If Airi Ninomiya really succeeds, out of gratitude, he will definitely try his best to let her escape the punishment of the law.

Not long after the movie started, Osamu Dazai felt bored.

Did you choose a horror movie to scare him to death? But this level is too low. You can tell what's going to happen at a glance. The horror atmosphere is not enough, and even the psychological depression is very poor.

Very boring.

Airi Ninomiya was eating popcorn one after another. Her eyes were wide open, and her whole body was filled with nervousness and fear.

Is she afraid of this movie? But she chose the film herself, doesn’t she know how to do preliminary research?

Osamu Dazai sincerely believes that she should worry about her IQ.

After a few more minutes, the music suddenly became louder. Airi Ninomiya was so frightened that she almost jumped up.

She quickly looked around and finally focused on him.

Dazai Osamu appreciated it from the bottom of his heart.

This acting performance was flawless. He not only observed the surrounding environment, but also naturally switched the target to him, paving the way for the subsequent assassination.

"This is so scary. Can I give him a hug?" Airi Ninomiya blew into his ear: "Look, the couple next to me are also hugging each other."

The wonderful feeling extended from the roots of his ears to his back, and Osamu Dazai subconsciously moved towards him. He glanced to the side, and then looked at Airi Ninomiya with admiration.

Her skills and methods of manipulating people have improved so quickly that she can already influence him.

Airi Ninomiya sat on his lap with a shy face.

Press down on his legs to prevent him from struggling, and then stab him closely. This kind of killing method doesn't require much effort, and it doesn't even require much skill. The choice is very good.

She didn't weigh enough, and she didn't carry a knife. If it was just a blade, it would require a lot of skills, and I don't know if she can do it well.

Airi Ninomiya leaned on his chest and rubbed it.

Osamu Dazai waited excitedly and calmly for her to stab him, but what was waiting was Airi Ninomiya who pulled his hand to her waist, and then started watching the movie again.

It was so unprofessional, Osamu Dazai couldn't help but sigh.

What a great opportunity. His muscles had relaxed and he didn't even have the consciousness to resist. Airi Ninomiya didn't even make a move.