100: Control Group

100 Control Group

Chapter 100

Everyone in the control group subconsciously looked at Taketo Kobayashi. After seeing his unreasonable panic, they were all in disbelief.

Isn't it? Did you really find the murderer just like that?

After solving the case with ease, Osamu Dazai clapped his hands and said, "Okay, now let's check if there are berries in Mrs. Kobayashi's food, and then we can identify the murderer." He

had never solved a case like this before, and Conan asked in a strange mood: "But even if he wanted to kill Mrs. Kobayashi, how would he explain the death of Ms. Ueda?"

"I have to ask Mrs. Kobayashi." Osamu Dazai asked in a good manner: "Excuse me, how is your relationship with Mr. Kobayashi? "How?"

After a moment of silence, Kumiko Kobayashi looked at her husband with a complicated face: "He also married into our family. When my father was still alive, he was very opposed to me marrying him, saying that he married me for the sake of our family's property. "But he was really good to me, "

she said with tears in her eyes. Later, when my father couldn't resist me, he asked him to change his surname and marry me, and he agreed. He has not been dissatisfied for so many years. "

But since your father died. After that, he changed." Dazai Osamu nodded in understanding: "Miss Ueda and he should be in a relationship. This time, she either knew his plan to threaten him, or she wanted to tell you his true identity.

" But how can a man who wants to murder his wife and get property care about killing another lover?"

A girl who came with Ueda suddenly interrupted: "I remembered that Xiaokui suddenly became very angry a few days ago. This time? She also decided to go to the hot spring. She said she wanted to do something very important. Could it be related to Kobayashi Kento? "

Even at such a moment, Dazai Osamu still adheres to male ethics and firmly refuses to date unmarried women. say.

Airi was listening to the analysis carefully, but as she listened, her husband stopped talking and continued to look at her with a strange look. Not quite understanding what happened, she asked in confusion: "Why didn't you

say anything?"

Osamu Dazai asked for permission implicitly: "A strange woman is talking to me. Can I answer the call?"

Speechless, Airi hit him angrily: "You are analyzing the case, how can you stop?"

But he had not yet spoken to the young woman in front of Airi. Now Ai Li doesn't care about the case, but will he be angry when he thinks about it later?

With an aggrieved "Oh", Dazai Osamu stared at his wife intently and continued: "So what happened is this. After Mr. Kobayashi got married, he pretended to be nice on the outside, but in his heart he always wanted to seize the rights of his wife's family. After the death of his father-in-law, he gradually became unable to act. "

" In order to relieve his inner depression, he used deception to date Miss Ueda, but Miss Ueda was probably smarter and discovered his true identity not long ago, so he wanted to tell him this time. The truth about Mrs. Kobayashi. "