130: Parents please

Chapter 130 Parents:

Since ancient times, countless people have been afraid of the same sentence - call your mother over tomorrow.

Although the situation was a little different, and the reason for asking parents was not because she was disobedient or causing trouble in class, Airi was still deeply frightened.

Not daring to be too picky, she reluctantly chose to be well-behaved and sensible, and eat whatever her husband fed her, at least a little.

But she was just claiming to be well-behaved, and Osamu Dazai almost died from her anxiety.

Because she felt that all the food was not cooked as expected, Airi was only willing to take one bite every time she was fed something, and would not accept any more, no matter how much she was coaxed.

But the more important problem is that all she is willing to open her mouth are snacks, such as oden, octopus balls, chocolate bananas, tamagoyaki, etc., which have almost no nutrition at all.

She eats fruits quite obediently, but it is really difficult for her to open her mouth for vegetables and meats.

Seeing his wife losing weight day by day, and himself starting to gain weight because he ate too much that her wife didn't want to eat, Osamu Dazai realized with great sadness that it was time to invite his mother-in-law out.

Regarding her husband's suggestion, Airi cowardly shied away: "You really don't need it. You read what is written in the book. It is normal to lose weight in the early stages of pregnancy and not be able to eat! It will get better after a while."

In order to increase credibility, She also gave an example very wittily: "I haven't felt tired recently, I am in very good spirits, and I am not hungry!"

Osamu Dazai is a husband who is very difficult to talk to about his wife's health.

"Airi is lying to me."

Touching his wife's flat belly, he exposed her lie mercilessly: "Airi feels hungry now, but she just refuses to eat. If this continues, she will starve."

That's it. That's right, but the food doesn't taste good, so how can we force it on!

Very worried that her mother would really come over, Airi quickly made a sincere promise: "Then I will eat, so there is no need for my mother to come over."

She had promised this several times before, and Dazai Osamu revealed the truth even more ruthlessly. : "Airi has used this trick many times, and every time she gets through it by cheating, and I am the one who eats in the end."

"This time is different, this time I am serious!"

Airi was a little anxious, in order to show her determination He immediately stood up: "I can go eat now, I really don't need to call my mother over!"

With quick eyes and hands, he held his wife down, and Osamu Dazai helped her slowly stand up.

"Good baby, slow down, your stomach will hurt if you get up so fast."