126: Work troubles

Chapter 126: The Troubles of Work

Discovering that my husband is taking birth control pills is truly a magical experience.

Considering that her husband was a person with a problem with common sense, Airi took the initiative to ask: "You know that there is actually something called a condom in this world, right?"

Osamu Dazai looked at his wife with extremely pitiful eyes. He replied humbly: "Yes, I know."

Since he knew, why would he still do the coquettish thing of taking birth control pills?

Moreover, he prepared it all by himself, and there is no warranty for Sanwu medicine!

However, the stuff he prepared himself turned out to be quite good. As long as it was taken according to the dosage, it would not have any adverse effects on the body.

But here’s the problem, Dazai Osamu, he took twice the amount and didn’t cherish his body at all!

I have ignored my husband for several days. I can't be cruel to him anymore, otherwise he will be so pitiful!

After reciting it several times in her mind, Airi resisted the urge to angrily attack her husband and asked him calmly: "Is there any connection between your drug use and your tendency to commit suicide?"

As soon as this kind of question came up, Dazai Osamu asked him I really want to tremble and show off my weakness.

However, his character was ruined a bit by a certain detective, making him less confident now, and he doesn't dare to say weakly and pitifully that others are setting him up.

He stared at his wife with melancholy eyes, but after a long time, it had no effect. Dazai Osamu could only defend himself slightly with his head downcast.

"I don't like committing suicide." He looked at his wife very carefully and chose his words carefully: "It's just that before I got together with Airi, I was a little stressed, and the way I released my stress was a little different from other people."

My husband really She is good at talking and can change the subject secretly, but after being married to him for so long, she is not that easy to deceive anymore.

Airi grasped the key point: "So you like to take drugs." He

was instantly stuck. Dazai Osamu felt proud that his wife knew him so well, but also felt a heavy guilty conscience.

"I don't do this anymore." He hugged his wife in pain and prayed frantically that she wouldn't be angry: "That's all in the past. I haven't taken any bad medicine. The most I've taken is sleeping pills."

That's right. Most of what he took were sleeping pills, poisons and alkaloids, and he only tried them occasionally.

There was no way to be angry with this person, Airi judged unhappily. Every time her husband did something to make her angry, he would soon be sold so badly that she would be embarrassed to be angry.

But taking drugs is too serious, even if you can't sleep and take sleeping pills.

She first confirmed: "Are you still taking sleeping pills?"