115: The Wage of Spirituality

Chapter 115 The Wage of Spirituality

Osamu Dazai is a man who does what he says. This is reflected in the fact that when he said he made her regret it, she really regretted it.

Airi thought deeply that her husband was really good at pretending that he was not in a hurry when he was outside, but as soon as he got to the hotel room, he immediately took off her equipment.

Then she also knew the consequences of her husband completely losing control, that is, she would die in a disgraceful way.

Like dying in bed or something.

After relieving his longing, his wife rolled her eyes and fainted several times. Dazai Osamu happily hugged her and felt proud in his heart for a while.

He has been so good after being separated for a few days, and since he saved the world again, maybe he can seduce his wife into voluntarily agreeing to be imprisoned this time?

With such a dream in mind, he gave up on teasing his wife after playing small games and began to sell her miserably accurately.

"How long has it been since my baby died?" He touched his wife's face with pity and kissed her forehead: "I feel so bad for losing so much weight."

"Zhi also lost a lot of weight." Airi moved a little and said I felt a stomachache, so I lay on my husband's body and felt sorry for him.

"I've only been here for five days, how about treatment? How long have I been here?"

Seeing her frown, Dazai felt a little guilty.

He usually controlled it very well and was basically within the tolerance range of Airi's body. However, this time after not seeing each other for too long, and Airi was particularly well-behaved and enthusiastic, he suddenly lost control and actually did this to his wife. stomachache.

He quickly started to rub his wife's belly, and he asked with a guilty conscience: "Does your stomach hurt? I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it back just now, and my movements were a little rough."

How could he say it? Playing games is really not replayable!

So embarrassed that she couldn't even open her eyes, Airi groaned and buried her face.

If she could move, she would have to bury her whole body. The hotel building would be great!

She entered the shameful period after losing her moral integrity, and her husband immediately started massaging her very understandingly, and this time he even added a belly rub.

After a while, I felt that I could move, and the urge to bury myself was not that strong. Airi asked with good memory: "How long have you been alone?"

If according to what her husband said, he couldn't control it this time. , that is to say, he had good control before?

Then according to the variable analysis, the only change during this period is that they are no longer with each other. Is it possible that the husband's control is inversely proportional to the time they are separated?