44-45: Meet the parents

Chapter 44: Meeting the parents

After just one afternoon tea, Oda Sakunosuke had one more friend to chat with in his address book.

Odasaku, this sentence fragment is really clever. Dazai is a very interesting person. No matter what he says, he always makes people want to talk. It's no wonder that everyone around him seems to be brainwashed.

On the way back to the detective agency, Oda Sakunosuke thought with some hesitation that Mr. Ranpo and the president had left long ago, and they were all here to talk about serious matters.

He was the only one who came to meet fans, and by the way, he also met a mafia boss as a friend?

Reality is indeed more exciting than fiction.

Airi thought proudly, Osamu Dazai has made a friend! As expected of her husband, he is very charming!

With his wife in his arms, Dazai Osamu was lying on the sofa in a strange mood. He never thought that he could really become friends with Odasaku. After all, their positions were different, but what should he say?

Sure enough, Airi is right. If you chat more, you can have friends?

Gathering his thoughts, he squeezed his wife's little hand and kissed her with a smile: "Thank you Airi, you worked hard for me."

"It's not hard!" Airi rubbed his chest happily; "I hope you can So happy!"

The two hugged each other sweetly for a while, and Dazai Osamu hesitated for a long time before reminding her: "When does Airi plan to take me to meet my parents?"

Although it was not a good idea to mention it now as it would affect the atmosphere. But he didn't scare his wife, and he didn't dare to lock her up openly, so he could only follow the normal steps of marriage.

Feeling a little stuck for a moment, Airi began to tie the bandage on her husband's hand tangledly, wondering if she should delay it for another two days?

In just two days, she really didn't have the courage to tell her parents that your daughter had gotten married without telling you?

As soon as she thought this, Dazai Osamu, who knew her very well, added: "Airi will take the exam next week, and her parents-in-law may not be happy if it drags on any longer."

Exam! Woohoo, there's still an exam! Airi groaned twice in pain and covered her face in depression: "Okay, I'll call them now."

Propping up his body and kissing her, Dazai Osamu tried to comfort his wife: "It's okay, as long as I behave Better yet, the father-in-law and mother-in-law will not blame Airi, they are just worried."

What he said is right. Airi picked up the phone slowly and reluctantly: "Okay, I understand, tell them now. ."

Except for her procrastination, everyone is extremely efficient. The next morning, they had to go back to her parents' house, and there was no time for her to prepare mentally!

Already seeing the door of her home from a distance, Airi got scared again. She hugged her husband with her eyes wide open and was coaxed by him for a long time before she finally plucked up the courage to get out of the car.