142: Thoughts after reading

☆ 142. Thoughts after reading Chapter 142

After reading Chapter 142

, here comes the husband’s all-purpose reason: “I am a mafia”!

She couldn't cry anymore. Airi stared at him bitterly and resentfully. After holding it in for a long time, she finally managed to say: "Is it like you did when you were a child?"

Let him pretend! After pretending for so many years, let’s see if he can still pretend this time!

Feeling that his wife was not asking very friendly questions, Dazai Osamu wished he could learn how to cry for a while. It's a pity that he can't cry, his tear glands are too underdeveloped, and he's not really doing well either.

Kissing his wife's forehead in a flattering manner, he carefully probed: "There may be some other reasons, but they don't sound good. Do you want Airi to listen?" It's

very unpleasant, and he personally doesn't recommend listening to them.

Different from what he expected, Airi immediately demanded: "Listen, I must hear what other reasons you have."

In addition to him being a mafia, she must see what new excuses he can come up with!

Dazai Osamu was a little stiff.

To be honest, he had a gut feeling that Airi would be angry, but if he didn't say anything, Airi would still be angry.

In short, the current situation is that he is going to make his wife angry again.

He was complaining crazily in his heart that Dudu was an anti-injury armor, not an enemy but an anti-injury armor. Dazai Osamu sighed melancholy.

"It's like this. In some aspects, my mind is stronger. Dudu probably inherited this aspect from me, so even if she hears some strange content, she won't have a bad reaction."

Airi said expressionlessly . Looking at her husband.

Seriously speaking, her husband is really a very good talker, especially when it comes to avoiding the important and taking the easy. He has definitely reached the full level, which is beyond the reach of ordinary people who can fly with wings.

"What aspects?" She asked pretending to be friendly: "What are the strange contents and what are the bad reactions?"

Blursing the point! This time I must not let my husband fool me!

So strict!

Dazai Osamu blinked crazily and acted cute to his wife, trying to pass the test by being cute.

It's a pity that he himself is not cute, and he met his wife who was determined to catch him, so it was of no use.

Sad that he had a reverse wound, Osamu Dazai found a good angle and lowered his eyes melancholy.

"It's the mafia. It's very complicated to explain, but it can be summarized as the mafia."

After being hammered, Dazai Osamu raised his eyes even more sadly, and asked with water in his eyes: "It's hard to be specific. , Airi really wants to listen? "