40: Proposal

Chapter 40 Proposal

After Osamu Dazai went out to save the world, Airi wandered back and forth in the room, unable to calm down no matter what.

Saving the world is such an important and serious matter, but she is so timid!

And she still has a task later - to use a plug-in to determine if the world is safe when her boyfriend asks.

So cowardly! The result obtained by then is that it is safe and OK. What if it is not? So nervous, so scared!

Airi thought with tears in her eyes that her mental quality was really poor. She was really panicking about such a major event as determining whether she and Osamu Dazai had succeeded in saving the world, a super-heavyweight event that was responsible for the safety of all living beings around the world!

But she can't disturb her boyfriend at this time, because he is saving the world on the front line. As a cheat user in the rear, she must be particularly calm and give her boyfriend spiritual support.

Thinking of this, Airi immediately knelt on the ground and began to pray, devoutly performing feudal superstitious activities.

She seems to be quite lucky. Not only did she get into Dongda University by chance, she also won the prize she wanted most in a single draw, and she also found such a good boyfriend in the huge crowd.

If there really is a god, please bless her and Dazai Osamu to succeed in saving the world!

Feudal superstition can really calm people's minds. After who knows how long, Airi received a text message from her boyfriend, asking her if she had succeeded in saving the world.

She couldn't panic at this time. She just checked and it was fine. There was no need to hit the wall first to calm down.

After using the plug-in cautiously, Airi texted her boyfriend with tears of joy: [Successful], and then she lost all strength and collapsed on the ground in collapse.

Save the world successfully! They won't be destroyed for no reason!

The world is safe!

After a while, Airi finally calmed down. She quickly washed her face and continued to be moved.

She finally no longer had to worry that the world would be destroyed at any time. She and Osamu Dazai actually accomplished such a great thing together!

Although her participation is a bit low, it can definitely be regarded as a patent investment and provides plug-ins.

She was very excited. Before her boyfriend came back, Airi couldn't help but jump on the spot a few times, humming and spinning in circles happily.

Hey, if she participates in saving the world, she can boast for the rest of her life!

Others can only brag about a small project worth billions, but she can brag about saving the world!

While she was daydreaming happily, the hero who really saved the world came back. Airi screamed in surprise and rushed over quickly.

"Zhi!" She rubbed her boyfriend excitedly: "You're back! Awesome! My hero is back! I love you, I love you!"

Osamu Dazai was also very excited.