46: Time Travel (Gintama)

Chapter 46 Time Travel (Gintama)

Regarding the suggestion of traveling, Airi actually wanted to refuse.

After all, her husband's identity is not right. He seems to have to bring a lot of bodyguards with him when he goes out. There is no point even if he goes on a trip?

But this fact cannot be stated, nor can mother’s proposal be rejected. After all, if asked, she wouldn't know how to explain.

"Can you really go on a trip?" Airi asked worriedly: "How about we find someone with a strong P picture and pretend to have traveled?"

Osamu Dazai was deep in thought.

Earlier, while his mother-in-law was talking to Airi, his father-in-law gave him a very subtle hint, saying that traveling together was a very important part.

Although it is meant to test relationships, as long as two people have a good relationship and compatible personalities, then traveling is the best way to enhance their relationship.

Of course, that's not the point. The point is that when his father-in-law told him this, his face was full of "He seems to be obsessed with my daughter, but my daughter doesn't just like his face, right?", "This guy looks like She seems quite capable. When the time comes for divorce, my daughter won't be miserable, right?", "My daughter is only 18 years old, what does she know about relationships? Marriage won't be impulsive, right?" and the like.

It was so obvious, so obvious that he didn't have to take it too seriously to understand.

This would be difficult to handle, Osamu Dazai thought with a heavy heart. He could be sure that Airi loved him. But in fact, he is not very confident in such feelings.

One is that he has been trying to please her unconsciously, and he has tried his best to curb any part that might disfavor her, so his image in Airi's heart is particularly good.

Another thing is that he is not sure how long Airi's feelings for him will last.

Although he will definitely imprison her when she gets tired of it, Airi will be unhappy in that case, so it would be better to avoid it.

After making the judgment, Osamu Dazai took his wife's hand seriously: "I think my father-in-law and mother-in-law are right, it is still necessary to travel."

"Huh?" Airi was a little surprised: "What about your safety? "

This is indeed very important, and she must use her powers.

Dazai Osamu explained reluctantly: "There should be other worlds. We can just travel to other worlds, but for my safety we have to bring two people with us."

He didn't want Airi to learn to use supernatural powers at all . , What if she one day thinks of using her power to detect lies? Then wouldn't he be exposed? At the very least, the fraud aspect will definitely be exposed.

Although she felt that he was very reluctant, Airi did not think about anything else at all, but nodded in agreement.

"It's not easy for us to be together, but it's quite uncomfortable to have to bring other people with us."