32-34: Pursue 5th Step

Chapter 32 Pursuing the Fifth Step

When she was in school on Monday, Airi nervously said to her best friend: "Kazumi, walk slower."

Hoshino Kazumi looked back with a depressed expression: "Okay. Oh, are you crying?" "

In an instant, she became even more nervous and even a little embarrassed. Airi stammered and asked: "W-why do you ask this?"

After looking at her, Hoshino Kazumi slumped his shoulders and exuded dejection: "Why are you so embarrassed? Well, everyone cries, and the reason why we don’t cry is because our feelings are not deep enough.”

“Is it true!” Airi was shocked: “Everyone cries, and the reason why they cry so much is because their feelings are not deep enough? So that’s it, then, then We must have a deep relationship."

"Who doesn't?" Hoshino Kazumi lamented: "It hurts so much, my heart hurts so much! Not just my heart, my whole body is grieving, for my lost youth!"

"Well, exaggeration, exaggeration!"

Love Li sighed word by word, with disbelief on his face: "Why does it hurt? Either I cried because of the pain, or I just couldn't help but shed some tears, and you can't say that I have lost my youth, right?"

Still What Kazumi said was innocence, did she hear it wrong?

After thinking about it carefully, Hoshino Kazumi patted her friend's shoulder with a sullen face: "You're right, you shouldn't cry in distress, you should be angry!"

She clenched her fists, gritted her teeth and stared at the air: "Bah! Scum! Destruction! I wasted my youth, and I spent so much money!"

Airi was almost knocked to her knees by her, but something was wrong with Kazumi. She quickly grabbed her arm and asked worriedly: "What's wrong with you? You were cheated. Did you deceive your body and mind, and get defrauded of your money?"

"Isn't that what it is!"

Hoshino Kazumi turned his head angrily, grabbed her shoulders and shook her excitedly: "Who wouldn't be! I was deceived to the point where my family's fortune is almost gone! The money I earned from live streaming! My lost youth!"

"Don't waver, don't waver, I really can't stand any longer!"

Airi quickly grabbed her hand: "Who have you been deceived by? Who is so outrageous?"

Momentarily dumbfounded, Hoshino Kazumi looked at her suspiciously: "There's something wrong with you. I'm talking about the collapse of BOKO's house. You don't know? Then what were you talking about to me just now?"

She was talking about being cried by her boyfriend C. The thing...

I didn't know how to explain it after opening my mouth for a long time. Airi was so surprised that she said a little exaggeratedly: "Oh my god, my house collapsed! That's what I was talking about! I never thought they were taking drugs. I was so sad that I cried. It's been a long time!"

"That's definitely not what you're talking about. Why don't you ask me who cheated me?"

Kazumi Hoshino narrowed his eyes, suddenly thought of something, and said "Hey!" with a bit of grit.