24-26: Pursue 4th Step

Chapter 24:

What should I do if I show off to my boyfriend too much and feel like I’m about to fall over?

Airi said nervously: "Well, no one is perfect, he, he still has some shortcomings."

"Haha." Hoshino Kazumi crossed his arms on his chest and looked at her sideways: "Say it, I'm listening."

Although Her boyfriend looked absolutely stunning after taking off the bandage, but she hadn't seen enough of it herself and didn't want to share it yet.

Covering her right eye, Airi said implicitly: "He has a little bandage on his eye, but his shape is very cool. He is a cool guy."

Then isn't he a disabled person?

Discovering that a good friend's love filter may be thicker than imagined, Kazumi Hoshino worked hard for a long time not to say bad words, and said tactfully: "Oh, I'm blind. No wonder, I match you very well!" It

's really cool that both of them are blind. match. He is really blind, but Airi’s filter is so thick that she is already blind.

"No, he's not blind!" Airi retorted excitedly: "That's the look! Do you know the look? It looks so cool, so handsome that you can defeat everyone else and shine in the crowd with just one eye exposed. Shine!"

After a long silence, Hoshino Kazumi said with mixed emotions: "You... are so big-hearted!"

Feeling that she didn't say anything nice, Airi asked warily: "What do you mean? Are you mocking me again?"

"No, I just want to say it." Hoshino Kazumi organized the words and said with great emotion: "I thought I wanted to comfort a poor little person who was trembling with fear due to psychological shadow. But I never expected that I was actually showing off to a crazy person. Chatting with my boyfriend's love dog."

"There is no psychological shadow in the first place." Airi complained softly: "I just hope that during the campus festival this year, their tennis club will dance in the Pure Land, and their finance department will open a Cowherd shop. They look good. You are so handsome and charming, why don't you become a cowherd?"

"Bless the society, sisters!" Kazumi Hoshino looked at her with admiration and thought excitedly: "In that case, this year's campus festival will be so popular that you can't even squeeze in! "

She opened her mobile phone to search the web, and happily showed it to her good friends: "There are many tennis players who are very handsome. If they debut, they will definitely crush everyone else's handsomeness!"

Looking at the photos of those people, Airi wanted to comment. What, but she quickly held back. You must hold back, or Hemi will explode!

Finding that she didn't speak and seemed to be hesitant to speak, Hoshino Kazumi stared blankly.

"Tell me! Let me listen. Looking at other handsome guys, how can you brag about your boyfriend?"

Airi immediately became excited and began to point unceremoniously: "Wow, he is so tall, my boyfriend My friend is also very tall, and I have only reached his chest. Every time I hug him, I feel so safe!"