3-6: Pursue 1st step

Chapter 3

has been in a state of almost drifting off. Airi was very excited and did not go home, but went to find her best friend first.

Hoshino Kazumi, her best friend since junior high school, is also the lead singer of the dance club. I have recently found my future career direction and am trying to be a game anchor in my spare time.

When I arrived at her house, Kazumi was playing a game on a live broadcast. Airi immediately greeted her very happily: "Kazumi, I want to play too, take me!"

Usually Kazumi would not take her to get points, but she didn't do it during the live broadcast. There is no way to refuse the invitation from your best friend!

Hoshino Kazumi turned to look at her very speechlessly: "If I call you, I have to change my number...what are you wearing!"

Airi usually looks like a big-breasted cute girl, but now she looks...to be honest, a bit Oops, it's easy to think of some bad images of adults.

"Oh, this is not important." Airi skillfully pulled out the tablet. Although it is best to use a desktop computer to play games, her skills do not require such high-end equipment.

Watching her open the game, Hoshino Kazumi desperately changed her account: "To be honest, anchors want to create a personality, and I'm a technical and sweet anchor."

Looking at the screen on her side, Airi said calmly: "But there are many fans who are throwing money at you to take me to Starlight."

"Eternal diamonds are really eternal. I can't do it!" Hoshino Kazumi almost cried: "Although it can bring popularity, but It's my character that failed me! Thank you brothers and sisters for the rewards, I will work hard!"

Knowing that this was the case, Airi chose the shooter excitedly and urged her best friend: "Choose the one who can help me win, don't Paddling, it's live broadcast!"

There are many anchors of the same type. At the beginning, Hemei was still competing with everyone on his skills, and occasionally even sang and danced. But ever since it was revealed that he would turn into a grumpy old man whenever he plays games with her, her number of fans has increased a lot.

Hoshino and Meisheng replied helplessly to the barrage: "Yes, she is the girl who can transform me in a second and has a sweet voice. She is so beautiful and sweet, but she doesn't show her face. Okay, I will choose jungle. , I will definitely be able to hold it back this time."

After a while, Airi began to feel a little confused, accompanied by many questions:

"What's the next piece of equipment?", "Why don't you bring me with you in the fight?", "They Come and catch me, why don't you save me!", "What should I do? Why do they always come to catch me?"

At first, Hoshino Kazumi was quite restrained, but then she couldn't help it anymore: "You are such a fragile person. So what are you doing forward!", "I'm not asking you to buy defensive equipment, you move around!", "Don't come over, I have only half health, don't come to me with the opponent!"

The game is over, and the character is changed again. A collapse. Airi reflected for a while, but was still puzzled: "How could you be overturned? You played so well in the early stage."