17-19: Pursue 3rd Step

Chapter 17:

Lying on the bed with her boyfriend for the first time, it was just the two of them. Airi stared at the ceiling with her heart beating fast for a long time before she could manage to look at this without feeling so embarrassed that she wanted to faint.

They are going to live together! It is indeed an adult’s love, it develops so fast!

What are the rules for living together? You should give the other person enough space, not control too much, and take care of the other person's mood and life?

She can do it, she can do it! She will definitely make a perfect wife! Woohoo, I originally planned to get married in two years, maybe even earlier!

She was so excited that she couldn't sleep, and Dazai Osamu didn't fall asleep either, but he was thinking about something completely different from her.

Why was Airi so happy and still shy after seeing his overly prepared daily necessities?

First of all, she definitely didn't think he wanted to imprison her. So what are some of the little thoughts girls have when they are in love?

What would she be thinking? Want to force him? Can he resist it?

Dazai Osamu thought worriedly that he had to protect Airi's purity and chastity, but she was so strong, what if he couldn't resist?

But if he obeys, what will Airi do when his plan reaches the final step?

However, until the end of this date, Osamu Dazai did not wait for his girlfriend to push him down.

why is that? Sitting in the car returning to Hong Kong|Hei, he kept analyzing all the possibilities.

Airi probably didn't notice anything was wrong in the bedroom. After all, he just couldn't help but make some preparations and wouldn't actually implement them. Airi didn't seem like someone who could hide things.

So why?

...

Although she thought about living together with her boyfriend immediately and having sex, in reality, Airi was still timid.

Just say it next time, she made up her mind. Then on the next date, I made the same determination...

but the atmosphere wasn't there! Sitting on the Shinkansen back to Tokyo, Airi discovered to her dismay that she still didn't dare to say or do anything... This didn't work. They had been dating for almost two months, but their progress was no different from when they first started dating. !

In the dormitory, she was lying on the desk with her eyes blank, Hoshino Kazumi patted her head sympathetically: "It's okay, I understand the struggle of a virgin."

Airi glanced at her with resentment: "We are all lying on the same bed We've been in bed so many times, why doesn't he have a lot of animalistic hair? I wear a set of underwear every time I go there. Isn't he curious and doesn't want to see what I'm wearing!"

"A virgin's tangle, right?" Hoshino Kazumi was confused. Guess: "Introverted and shy, it sounds like he wants to be a magician for life. If you hadn't confessed your love to him, maybe a few decades later, he would still be single for the same age as his ID card." "