139: Birthday Party

Chapter 139 Birthday Party

After it was proved that her daughter was really smart, and she was almost like a seven or eight-year-old child when she was less than one year old, Airi began to worry about her first birthday party.

The first birthday of ordinary children actually has nothing to do with the child itself, and is basically determined by the parents' preferences.

But Dudu is different, because she can understand this, so her opinion is very important.

Airi was very confused, but her husband was not at all, and even felt a faint sense of disdain.

"Don't worry about her." Osamu Dazai was dissatisfied: "You can't live independently at this age. She grows up so slowly."

Airi ignored his opinion very understandingly and concentrated on thinking about her daughter's birthday party.

According to her memories and thoughts, no matter how old a girl is, her inner dream is to be a princess.

But the styles are different, such as cute pink, dreamy blue, cool black and so on.

So the question now is, what color does Dudu like?

Wanting to know her daughter's preferences, Airi raised her head happily and found that her husband was showing their daughter a dark object.

Although it disappeared in a flash, Airi could swear that the shape and feeling were that of a gun.

Why would my husband show a gun to their daughter who hasn’t even celebrated her first birthday yet?

Afraid that she might misunderstand her husband, and to find stronger evidence, Airi ran over very quickly and asked with a straight face, "What was that in your hand just now?"

Dazai Osamu's face was innocent and pure. Like a white lotus flower, he asked: "I didn't take anything. Did Airi see it wrong?"

As he said that, in order to prove his innocence, he also spread out his hands. There was nothing in them, just like he had never taken anything. Things are the same.

Dudu screamed anxiously next to her. Airi touched her husband's sleeve again, but there was nothing there. She felt in his pocket again, but still nothing.

We know that suit jacket pockets are just for decoration and there are no trousers pockets, so where did my husband put his things? How can you hide someone so big?

After searching once and failing to find it, Airi searched carefully a second time.

Still couldn't find it, nothing. Could it be that she was really dazzled just now?

Although this was an intense and exciting moment, Osamu Dazai remained consistently honest.

"I'm going to get hard." He grabbed his wife's hands and whispered in her ear: "Dudu is still there. Let's go back. I'll ask Airi to search carefully. You can search a few more times."

Wen Nuan The breath hit her ears, making Airi feel a little soft.

Leaning against her husband, she rubbed against him uncomfortably, trying to be decent and maintain her identity as a mother.