70: ? ? Games

Chapter 70? ? The first team building of the game

Port Mafia and Armed Detective Agency was very successful.

Under the warm hospitality of the leader's wife, the members of the detective agency added her as friends one after another. The only detective of the detective agency said: "Can I waive the commission fee and exchange it for snacks from you?"

Adhering to the principle of "We are in the same camp " The leader's wife happily agreed and promised: "I didn't expect that the game of chess would be a draw again and again. Next time we find other games, can we call you the

only detective in the detective agency ?" Even more happy: "Of course, the commission fee from now on will be snacks. Can you develop more new varieties?"

"Of course." The leader's wife implicitly seduced: "The ice cream here is also very fragrant. I don’t have the stomach to eat today, why don’t you try it next time?”

The detective immediately took the bait and made an appointment to “help her think of a game that will definitely determine the winner” in exchange for the precious snacks that Hong Kong Black does not sell to the outside world.

In this regard, members of Hong Kong Gang said: "..." Although the wife and BOSS want to use the game to determine the outcome, it always feels like Hong Kong Gang and Butei are fighting.

The members of the detective agency said: "..." It's obviously a matter between the couple, but why do I always feel that Mr. Ranpo has sold me?

Or is it just because of Hong Kong’s dim sum? But the food in Hong Kong and Heilongjiang is so good, I’m a little envious.

On the way back, Kunikida Doppo hesitated for a long time, and then asked cautiously: "Well, Mr. Ranpo, is it really okay for us to be so close to the port mafia?"

Edogawa Ranpo looked at him in surprise. He: "The sincerity offered by Hong Kong and Black is so great. If we don't accept it, war will start in a few days."

"Sincerity?" Kunikida asked confusedly: "Sincerity in giving snacks?"

"Oh, so. It's obvious, why can't you see it?"

Edogawa Ranpo sighed helplessly. Seeing that not only him, but the other two people also had questions on their faces, he could only patiently explain:

"We met the person behind the Hong Kong mafia today. , isn’t such sincerity enough? "

The person behind the scenes? Kunikida Doppo pushed up his glasses: "Their leader? Indeed, Dazai Osamu's information is the highest level of confidentiality. When we see him..." I don't feel the sincerity?

"You're thinking too much." Edogawa Ranpo was a little speechless: "I'm talking about their leader's wife, that Dazai Airi."

Everyone was silent, and they walked quietly for a long time before Yosano Akiko became weak. He asked: "No way? She looks like an ordinary girl. Her favorite lipstick color is pink, and the most colorful lipstick she has ever used is orange. She just bought the Rotten Tomatoes color and hasn't used it yet. "