146-148: Extra 2• No responsibility if line

Chapter 146 Extra:

The first stop the Dazai siblings arrived at was a parallel world that was very similar to theirs.

"The dad here is not a mafia." Dazai Tetsuhisa judged very quickly: "He didn't hide his traces too much, and his identity shouldn't be a big problem."

The place where they appeared was very close to the location of a certain wild father, and Dazai Aoi observed it for a while. , pulling his brother to whisper.

"Do you think this father will be frightened when he sees us?"

She reasoned uncertainly: "Although I don't think so, but suddenly having a child, maybe he will have a similar reaction to a fright?"

"I don't think so either." Dazai Tetsuji peeked at Ye Daddy and said, "Besides, sister hasn't won once in so many years. I always feel that you still lose this time." Dazai

Aoi was also peeking at Ye Daddy. Convinced: "We have an information gap. My biological father can win because he knows us. This wild father doesn't know us, so the possibility of winning is still very high."

Although she has not won yet, it does not mean that she will always win . She can't win. At most, she is limited by her age and lack of experience!

His sister's dream is to beat his father, but to be honest, he thinks this hope is slim.

Although he is only ten years old, his IQ has already surpassed that of most people, and he also has the advantage of being sober before reaching the rebellious stage of youth. Dazai Tetsuhisa is very open-minded.

He and his sister lived well every day, with little time to think about life, and that was before they hit puberty.

In fact, my sister prefers to appreciate all the beautiful things, rather than focusing on fighting against their biological father.

So, with so many distractions, how can my sister beat my father?

Feeling that he had taken on things that he shouldn't have taken on at such a young age, Dazai Tetsuji sighed.

"Sister, come on, I will work hard with you." I just hope that they will not be punished too badly by the wild father.

After following him for a while and collecting information about the surroundings, Dazai Aoi said with certainty: "We haven't been born yet at this time, and the wild father is single, and he is not with his mother." He

is still very attached to his parents. Age, Dazai Tetsujiu's eyes lit up, and he suggested without any subtlety: "Dad is so boring here, how about we go find mom?"

After looking around, he encouraged his sister: "At this time, mom should be older than you. Two years

old , do you think she would play with us if she knew we were her children?

Dazai Aoi was also a little shaken.

She made a serious comparison. Would it be more fun to follow her wild father and look for opportunities to ruin his plan, or would it be more fun to go to her mother and see her mother who was not with her father?