41-42: Newlyweds

Chapter 41 The newlyweds

were a little confused. Airi took out her phone and checked the time, and found that she remembered correctly. The time on this wedding day was really not right!

what happened? Did the office make a mistake? But her ID card seems to have been issued on the same day. How can the government be so efficient?

Something felt wrong, and she should ask her husband at this time, but Airi hesitated and didn't want to ask.

It wasn't that she didn't dare, it was just that she suddenly thought of some things that she had ignored in the past when she was obsessed with love.

Her husband was probably much better than she thought. When the two of them were walking downstairs before, she actually saw her husband's subordinates holding something black in their hands.

But before she could see clearly, her attention was quickly diverted and she continued to be obsessed with her husband's beauty.

Is it... a gun? The mafia seems to be equipped with guns. It's like this on TV, but the Hong Kong mafia doesn't seem to have one? At least she hasn't really seen it...

I don't know why she was a little timid. Airi suddenly thought of a fairy tale. After a girl married a wizard, he gave her a bunch of keys and told her not to open the last one. door.

She seems to be facing this situation. Should she hold back her curiosity and pretend not to know and not ask?

When she was extremely confused, the wizard, no, her husband came in through the door.

Seeing Airi looking thoughtful while holding the marriage certificate, Osamu Dazai walked over with a smile and pinched her earlobe in a good mood.

"What's wrong with Airi? Do you have anything to ask me?"

It seems like fishing law enforcement!

As a caught fish, Airi thought carefully - should I ask? What are the consequences of asking?

It should be nothing, her husband is so cute and sweet, even if he is a mafia, he is the one who saves the world, he is a good man.

After the judgment was completed, she asked confidently and boldly: "Why was this time a month ago? We were not married at that time, and I didn't give you an ID card. How did you change it?" We were

already married. Airi admitted it personally, but Dazai Osamu was not so afraid of being discovered by his wife, who did she marry.

He explained very kindly: "Because I want to get something, I don't need to abide by the law, and no one can stop me."

This... this doesn't sound right!

Airi asked hesitantly: "Because you are a mafia?" Are all mafiosi like this? It seems like the mafia is not protected by the law, so they are not law-abiding citizens?

"It has a certain relationship." Dazai Osamu nodded: "But more importantly, it is my personal reason."

This statement sounded even more wrong and a bit brain-burning.