105-107: The secret to becoming smaller

Chapter 105: The secret medicine for becoming smaller (Part 1)

After many days, Nakahara Chuuya and Nakajima Atsushi once again met their Hong Kong gang leader couple, their godfathers and godmothers in this world.

To be honest, they only found out that the two people went to play somewhere else after Madam posted on WeChat Moments. The specific location was unknown.

This kind of thing is normal. At first glance, it means that the boss and his wife want to live in a world of two and refuse to be disturbed by other people.

But there is actually a big gap between knowing that you are being abandoned and actually being abandoned. This is mainly reflected in the psychological imbalance of the abandoned person.

This is a normal psychological condition that occurs to humans, and it has nothing to do with whether they can accept it or not.

Looking at the two people who were so stuck together that it made people's teeth hurt, Zhongyuan Zhongya complained unhappily: "I have to say something to you next time I sneak out. You will be happy, but if something happens, in the end, Don’t you want us to go there?”

Without any feeling of guilt, Dazai Osamu said casually: "This is also a holiday for you. You don't need to be with a sweet couple. Isn't it a lot of freedom?"

Airi looked at it with some longing. Those two are really sons.

If there were other people around these days, Osamu Dazai would definitely restrain himself a lot and would not take the opportunity to call her mother.

"I think what Chuuya said makes sense." She agreed from the bottom of her heart: "We came out to play together, and we should act together in the future."

Osamu Dazai immediately felt aggrieved, frowned and asked in discomfort: "We are the only ones Isn't it good for the two of us to be together? I just want to be with Airi. "

This is not a question of whether it's good or bad, but a question of my husband being a bit uncontrollable these days.

Indeed, she had a lot of fun these days. She enjoyed every activity she wanted to play, and even sunbathed with her husband.

But being exposed to more sunlight doesn't seem to make him normal, so he still calls her mom every day.

When she didn't want to, he suggested that she call him daddy.

The dispute between parents has been a bit serious these days. Airi doesn't really want to talk about it, so she tries to change the topic to her two true sons.

"How are you having fun?" She asked with great concern: "Do you have enough money?"

This kind of question is very suitable for their current identity setting. Madam is exactly like a stepmother who only gives money.

Nakahara Chuuya nodded with a dull face: "It's not bad, I got to play everything I wanted to play, but there are always some accidents in the middle."

Seeing his wife's puzzled look, Nakajima Atsushi immediately added with sadness: "Yes. Yes, we have encountered three accidents in the past few days, each time a murder."