37-39: Save the world

Chapter 37 Saving the World

Sitting on the sofa, Airi poured tons of water, and Dazai Osamu sat next to him, cutting lemons very virtuously.

"Airi, drink less, we have to eat later." He said wiping his hands with a towel.

After a pause, Airi held her stomach and resisted with confidence: "It's better not to do it. It's already so late. If you eat anymore, you will gain weight."

It was early in the morning when she woke up. Not only did she sleep through dinner, but she also returned the meal. The Shinkansen in Tokyo is also running out of sleep.

She has classes tomorrow morning, but she hasn't reported the results to her parents yet, and she can't go back to the dormitory so late... She

has to get up at 5 o'clock tomorrow! Airi thought desperately, getting up early is the greatest pain in human life!

Dazai Osamu suggested thoughtfully: "As long as you exercise enough, you won't gain weight no matter how much you eat."

Exercise? Thinking rationally, the lazy cells in her body took over, and Airi pretended to be a little fairy hypocritically: "Oh, I'm not hungry anymore. I ate a lot at lunch, but I can't eat anything at night!"

In fact, she was quite hungry. But rather than exercising after eating, she would rather be hungry, that’s how true it is!

Why is it so cute? Osamu Dazai smiled and squeezed her waist: "Airi just lies down today, I will move, okay?" She

was shaken by the pinch, and Airi obediently lay on her boyfriend, thinking deeply. , he was speaking in a pornographic accent, and she didn’t even catch it at first, so lustful!

I feel like he has taken the initiative a lot since the breakup. He no longer has the sense of a good family man. I just don’t know how proactive he can be?

Alas, she actually wanted to have a stronger boyfriend. At least when playing forced love, you won't be scared at the beginning, and then play the role of a mafia leader who is raped by his girlfriend... After a

mosaic of images floated in his mind for a while, Airi returned to reality in depression.

"No, I have class tomorrow morning." She said lowly: "I'll get up at about 5 o'clock. I'll go to the hotel and get a room, otherwise you won't have a good rest."

Osamu Dazai was very enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. Confidently recommending himself: "I have read all the content that Airi needs to learn. Even if it is a whole day of classes tomorrow, there will be no problem. I will definitely be able to teach Airi."

Want to give her extra lessons? Her boyfriend is really a mafioso who dreams of becoming a teacher, and his main job is to save the world.

Airi immediately changed her mind very unsteadily: "Okay, then I will go back tomorrow night...tomorrow afternoon."

Instantly alerted, Dazai Osamu asked uncertainly: "What is Airi doing going back so early?"

With her father Mom will report on the progress and then discuss who to fake the marriage with.

Feeling that it was not good to tell her boyfriend this kind of thing, Airi gave him a perfunctory look with wandering eyes: "It's nothing, I just have to go home and get something."