78-80: Family Dinner

Chapter 78 Family Dinner

This day is the weekend, and it is the day that I have made an appointment to go out to eat with my parents.

Ever since she married an unhappy husband, Airi felt that meeting her parents was like an exam.

She was not fully prepared for the last exam, but she was very confident in this exam and reviewed very well, so her mentality was particularly stable.

Of course, it may have something to do with her husband being very unique. After all, she has seen things like interstellar pirates, humans turning into screwdrivers, and Onmyoji battles. She has grown a lot.

Waiting anxiously in the private room of the restaurant, Airi checked her phone after a while, wanting to be in the best mental state to welcome her parents' review.

Seeing how restless she was, Osamu Dazai hugged her sadly.

"I'm sorry, because of my career, I make Airi feel so uneasy." He kissed his wife: "Don't be afraid, my little darling, we did a good job last time, and it will be the same this time.

" Rubbing her face, Dazai Osamu tried to comfort her: "When we traveled, we did enhance our relationship and understanding of each other. My father-in-law and mother-in-law will be satisfied."

"I'm not uneasy." Airi was a little embarrassed: "I I'm just a little nervous. It feels like my parents are checking my homework, and then I always feel that there is something missing."

Dazai Osamu kissed her sympathetically and held her hand: "Airi's writing is very good, it's okay. Let's face it together."

The two of them intertwined their fingers, and when they saw the couple rings on their fingers, Airi began to feel sweet.

Suddenly she felt less nervous. She hugged her husband happily and said, "Well! You have worked so hard and you have become a real programmer. I have to work hard too!" When the

Ninomiya couple entered the door, they saw them hugging each other. The daughter and son-in-law have a warm and affectionate relationship with each other. They seem to have a very good relationship, and it would be wrong to disturb them.

Sitting facing the door, Osamu Dazai quickly noticed them and quickly reminded his wife: "Airi, father-in-law and mother-in-law are here."

Worried that she would be shy, he leaned into her ear and whispered in her ear: "It's okay, we have a good relationship. They will only feel happy."

Airi almost jumped.

This is completely due to human instinct. For example, when doing some intimate activities, people will be subconsciously shy when they are seen. It is normal to jump twice.

However, through this period of training, her psychological quality has improved a lot. At this time, she can feel lucky. Fortunately, they didn't kiss, otherwise eating with her parents can be discussed next time.

"Dad, Mom!" She stood up without any psychological burden and smiled at them flatteringly: "You are here!"

Osamu Dazai also stood beside her, showing a warm, polite, and refreshing smile to the Ninomiya couple. : "Father-in-law, mother-in-law, hello."