59-61: The Wild Cats of Kabukicho

Chapter 59 The wild cat in Kabukicho

opened his eyes in confusion. Atsushi Nakajima thought in confusion, where is he? what happened? Why was he lying in the bushes?

A cat with white curly hair and dead fish eyes was looking at him sympathetically. Not far away, there was a black cat wearing a blue bow tie, and a gorilla.

How is this going? Is he at the zoo?

[He vomited on the cat spirit's grave. Sure enough, there was another cat here. ] He actually understood the meow language spoken by the white curly cat.

Nakajima Atsushi was shocked and tried to stand up, but found that the feeling now was inexplicably familiar - when he used his powers, he landed on all fours like this!

not good! If a tiger loses control, it will hurt others!

Atsushi Nakajima let out a frightened and shrill "meow" in an instant, and ran up the tree very nimbly.

Looking at the tabby cat in front of them that was looking more like a cat than an ordinary cat, Gintoki complained speechlessly: "Brother, do you need to do this?" If I hadn't seen you spitting vomit at the cat spirit's grave, and then another cat appeared, Yin Sang would have thought you were a native cat! ]

Still very sober after such a long time, Nakajima Atsushi's sanity has also recovered a little from the panic.

He skillfully dug his claws into the bark of the tree, and meowed majestically to the cat and orangutan who were looking at him under the tree: "Stay away from me, I'm a tiger, be careful of me getting hurt, meow!" ]

Looking at the tiger-spotted cat with its teeth and claws, Sakata Gintoki calmly scratched his ears with his hind feet: [Kitten, can you come down? Come, Yin Sang, as a senior in the cat world, will show you the path we must take. ]

He pointed to the pool in the woods with his front paws very humanely: "Well, there is water there. If you take a photo, you will know that you are not a majestic tiger, but a weak and pitiful kitten." ]

Nakajima Atsushi looked at him in surprise. His power is out of control, turning into a tiger that wreaks havoc and hurts people around him. This is the biggest nightmare in his life.

He was now clearly in the state of a tiger. Regardless of his perspective or body feeling, it was clear to him that he had no legs and hands, replaced by hairy claws.

However, after such a long time, he neither felt the pain from the collar around his neck nor any sense of losing his mind. Instead, he was as awake as usual.

After waiting for a while, but still not feeling out of control, Atsushi Nakajima hesitantly got down from the tree.

[Don't get so close to me. If the tiger loses control, it will hurt the people around it. ] He warned the cat and the orangutan sternly.

A tiger-spotted cat calls itself a tiger. Normally Gintoki would laugh at it.

But now, he was just a little kitten, so he just walked a little farther away speechlessly.