117: Lost mobile phone

The story of the lost mobile phone in Chapter 117

needs to be reversed in order to be enjoyable and interesting.

For example, the shy and introverted husband is actually a pervert who wants to lock her up every day;

another example is the story my husband told just now, which is a shocking reversal!

She almost didn't feel anything like trying to break up with her and tell her the truth from the beginning to the end!

Counting from the beginning, the only time Dazai Osamu really said it was when he wanted to break up, and he regretted it and refused to admit it after he said it. In the end, she had no choice but to admit it.

It can be said that this effort is only there but not at all.

Her husband was still waiting for her response like a wizard. Airi hesitated for a while with a straight face, then nodded with difficulty and against her will.

"Yes, he works so hard, so hard that I'm touched."

Seeing her husband's proud and excited look, she couldn't help but complain.

"Although I don't feel any signs of hard work, I waited until I got married before revealing my true colors, but you really worked hard!"

These words were particularly sinister, but Osamu Dazai didn't feel embarrassed at all by being complained about, and instead vowed to do so. guaranteed.

"I really tried hard, and I have been working hard." He confessed sincerely: "I have been threatening Airi since the first meeting, and later even said that I was a mafia. This is all my efforts."

"Is it possible? Can you blame me for not noticing?" Airi was so angry that she hugged him and took a bite of his collarbone: "Selling arms is like selling candy. Is this the result of your hard work?"

This attractive collarbone kept dangling in front of her. It's really hard to let go without taking a bite!

Dazai Osamu groaned and squeezed his wife's waist uncontrollably.

Things like arms and candies were definitely mentioned by another Dazai Osamu, but Airi didn't even mention it just now. It seemed that he had been successfully planted, and he was waiting for a wave of explosions to divorce him.

Fortunately, he had a decent IQ and dug out the thunder in advance.

Proud of his defense of marriage, he tried to sound distressed: "But I have tried hard. I have always wanted to confess to Airi, but it was too difficult to really say it, so I just used insinuations. I hope Airi can discover it by himself."

Feeling that he was showing off his intelligence, Airi asked fiercely: "Tell me more specifically, what method did you use?" He

immediately became serious, and Dazai Osamu looked at his wife very seriously and said No words were spoken.

After waiting for a while, he didn't show any sign. Airi was confused and asked angrily: "You are asking me something, why didn't you say it?"

"I am demonstrating to Airi." Dazai Osamu still said Very serious: "This is how I work hard. I confess everything to Airi with my expression, hoping that Airi can discover the truth."